Summer Peaches... going to be ripe in late July/early August!!

Hi Patch =)

Sorry if I'm missing something, but if your due on the 12th August wouldn't that mean you ovulated around 20th November, which is 2 days away.

It might just be my confusion though :haha:

But anyway... Congratulations!!! :happydance:

Not...sure?
40 weeks before the 12th of August 2012 is the 6th of November 2011?

It's now been exactly 4 weeks since my last period x

EDIT: I don't ACTUALLY have a set time between periods, sometimes it's 4 weeks, sometimes it's 6, so I put in 35 days just as an estimate. Some are saying 4th August and some are saying 12th August - so I just think I'm gonna have to settle on the start of August for now lol!!

Ahhh that makes a bit more sense now. Sorry for being so nosey! :haha:

Implantation must have happened around 2 weeks ago give or take a few days, in order for hpt to be positive. So my guess is that you're probably due the last few days in July, or maybe early August.

Or you could be joining the 28th July club we seem to have going on here lol

Either way we get Summer babies :yipee:

should use your LMP, and if that was 6 nov that was only 12 days ago? you should only be ovulating now?

but anyway lol Congrats on your BFP!!

Hello Newlywed! Feels great doesn't it?! How is your hubby doing? Mine was very funny when I told him, the first thing he said was "Wow, I have great sperm!" Then went on to say how cool it was... bless him!!

Sorry I've been away for a few days. He responded well. Probably the typical husband of freaking out at first but he was smiling and excited a second later. It's funny what you said your husband said, bc mine pretty much said the same thing. lol. Men really love knowing they can produce I guess. I'm trying to wait until we're out of the first trimester to tell anyone but idk if I can :blush: I'm just way too excited! Any advice?? Congrats to everyone else who's also joined the feed. I'm going to try my hardest to get on here at least once a day :)

Helllooo ladies! can i join tooo please!

i am due 22nd July and this will be my first little bundle of joy! but OH no 5!
I went to the doc yesterday and booked to see midwife 6th dec! i still cant beleive that lol

i woke up this morning with a lovely coldsore!! so not somehting i want right now! starting to get more tired now too!

how are all you ladies this morning?

Sorry you have a cold sore! :( I used to get them too so I know how you're feeling. Hope you're well other than that :)

koolmami,mixedbeauty and molly congrats on ur :bfp:

i still don't feel pregnant besides of my nipples being tender, and the wanting to sleep all day

I'm having the exact same symptom...the sleep that is. I feel like I could sleep for an entire 24 hours sometimes

Helllooo ladies! can i join tooo please!

i am due 22nd July and this will be my first little bundle of joy! but OH no 5!
I went to the doc yesterday and booked to see midwife 6th dec! i still cant beleive that lol

i woke up this morning with a lovely coldsore!! so not somehting i want right now! starting to get more tired now too!

how are all you ladies this morning?

Sorry you have a cold sore! :( I used to get them too so I know how you're feeling. Hope you're well other than that :)

yeah i am good other then that! waiting for OH to absorb the news lol.. men!!

my smell has kicked in...i can smell for miles!!! haha

how are you doing?

i hope u all ladies are doing great. patch congrats on ur pregnancy!
for me i am feeling good it is only the wanting to sleep alll day long, i am fine with that as longest i don't get ms, i didn't get any with my son so i am hoping not to get any this time too :)(lucky). this morning i took an answer test just to make sure lol and the test line was darker than the control line,oh how happy i am. so someting funny was that i left it on the bathroom counter and went droped off my son to school, when i came back my OH was getting ready for work, and with a serious look on his face he walked up to me holding something in his hand and said"baby i don't know how to tell you this, but we are pregnant'with the test i took in the morning. omg it was so funny, i love him.

should use your LMP, and if that was 6 nov that was only 12 days ago? you should only be ovulating now?

but anyway lol Congrats on your BFP!!

Hi there :) I mentioned the 6th of November because if I WAS due the 12th of August, 40 weeks before that would mean I fell pregnant on the 6th Nov. My LMP was 21st October. so I am assuming I will probably be due end of July. As I don't know how long my Mentrual Cycle is, I can't really tell, but I am currently taking that from my LMP, I am exactly 4 weeks today :)

xxx

Good morning ladies, how are you feeling today? :flower:

I slept and was generally lazy yesterday until I had to go for my evening shift at work. I yawned on the way as well lol :shrug:

Work was hard as I work standing up and have to lift trays of food :wacko:
I sat down as much as I could, went on a toilet break for the purpose of sitting down and did any closing jobs I could do while sitting down. I'm a bit miffed though as I should have had 3 days off next week and now I have 2 because someone forgot to book the day off - didn't ask me first whether I wanted to work.

Not looking forward to telling work I'm pregnant but I may have to if I get ms or if it starts to effect me :nope:

Hey!

Oh nO that is not good :(

Ms has starting kicking in ! An feeling light headed so it begins lol

Goodthing OH does cleaning lol so I can chill

Have lovely weekend all!

Hi girls,

On Thurs I had a bit of light pink discharge once only when I wiped but then nothing. On Fri I had on and off light brown discharge again only when I wiped. Today, it's creamish on and off again. I've been reading about it and apparently 1 in 4 women get some spotting on the first trimestre. I don't want to worry unneccessarily. I've been reading a lot about it and as long as it's not heavy blood with clots and sharp pains it should be okay.

I can't just go to the Dr whenever I want. I'm self-employed, got my own stall in a market and need to open everyday on my hours. Plus, my GP is in Gloucester, where I live but I work in Bristol so by the time I get home, my GP is closed. I haven't told the Market Manager that I'm pregnant yet.

The way I'm seeing it at the moment is that if it is bad news (ie: a mc), then there is nothing I can really do about it as it's already happening.

My first midwife appointment is on 7th December so I will tell her all about it then. Can anyone see my point of view? My friend said that I should go to the Dr but it's not easy for me. What do you reckon?

Hi girls,

On Thurs I had a bit of light pink discharge once only when I wiped but then nothing. On Fri I had on and off light brown discharge again only when I wiped. Today, it's creamish on and off again. I've been reading about it and apparently 1 in 4 women get some spotting on the first trimestre. I don't want to worry unneccessarily. I've been reading a lot about it and as long as it's not heavy blood with clots and sharp pains it should be okay.

I can't just go to the Dr whenever I want. I'm self-employed, got my own stall in a market and need to open everyday on my hours. Plus, my GP is in Gloucester, where I live but I work in Bristol so by the time I get home, my GP is closed. I haven't told the Market Manager that I'm pregnant yet.

The way I'm seeing it at the moment is that if it is bad news (ie: a mc), then there is nothing I can really do about it as it's already happening.

My first midwife appointment is on 7th December so I will tell her all about it then. Can anyone see my point of view? My friend said that I should go to the Dr but it's not easy for me. What do you reckon?

Hey hon, it's really common to get bleeding or spotting in the first few weeks and like you say unless it's heavy and accompanied by painful cramps it's generally nothing to worry about.

I think you're doing the right thing, as long as you feel relaxed about everything and aren't stressing I would leave it also.

I had a lot of bleeding with Erin, fresh red blood every time so had quite a few early scans and it was all fine!

xx

And hello to everyone else! How is everyone doing, cold sores and morning sickness aside? :)

I am pretty good, very tired but getting used to that now! The hormones are mad already too, I just feel so angry!! I am actually a little scared! Thankfully I am quite level headed and able to control everything but I am so surprised at how I feel so early on!

I took a CBD yesterday morning and got my pregnant 1-2 which was good, lovely to see it in writing - the good old gospel of Clearblue!

Having a nice break at the minute, hubby has taken Erin out for a bit so I've put chilli on (had to stock up my freezer!) and now having a sit down and surf!

Hope everyone is ok today and having a nice weekend so far!!

xx

I've used 3 cb digis over the last few days, just to see that pregnant 1-2 makes me feel more relaxed :) :haha:

I am starting to feel the onset of morning sickness though I seem to be able to get rid of it with food at the moment :thumbup:

Good morning ladies, how are you feeling today? :flower:

I slept and was generally lazy yesterday until I had to go for my evening shift at work. I yawned on the way as well lol :shrug:

Work was hard as I work standing up and have to lift trays of food :wacko:
I sat down as much as I could, went on a toilet break for the purpose of sitting down and did any closing jobs I could do while sitting down. I'm a bit miffed though as I should have had 3 days off next week and now I have 2 because someone forgot to book the day off - didn't ask me first whether I wanted to work.

Not looking forward to telling work I'm pregnant but I may have to if I get ms or if it starts to effect me :nope:

How you feeling today hon? Don't worry about your lines on your tests not getting any darker - I also took one with fmu the day after I got my bfp expecting to see a much darker line and it was actually fainter if anything! But then I thought well I drunk a lot of water the night before so it was probably more dilute or maybe the test wasn't quite as sensitive.

I prob won't take a dye test again for another few days now to give the HCG a chance to increase. I'll prob do another CBD later this coming week and hopefully get my 2-3!

xx

Broodypants, your words made me feel better. :)

My hormones are also making me feel grumpy for no reason. Poor OH!
I haven't had any sickness yet. Going to the loo more often and boobs are getting a bit bigger but apart from that (and the wind :blush:) I'm fine. I can smell everything and taste everything 10x better so food is tasting very good!
Enjoy your time of peace and quiet. Your daughter Erin looks very cute btw.
Did you do the chinese gender predictor yet?

Hi Ladies!! I'm joining the thread... got my :bfp: on Nov. 7th and I'm due July 22nd!! I have my first appointment on the 28th, and according to everyone I've talked to I'll have an U/S at every appointment (we're military overseas)... I know at 6 weeks you don't see much, but I'm just hoping that there's a heartbeat!!

Anyone else annoyed of people coming out of Facebook saying they're a lot farther along than you?!? Right now I've had two girls announce they're pregnant in their second trimester and I'm extremely jealous!! I just want this first trimester to FLY by!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->