Summer Peaches... going to be ripe in late July/early August!!

Welcome YoungMum92! Congratulations!

Hayley, sorry you're leaving us! Do feel free to pop in and see us whenever you want to!

How is everyone else doing today?

I phoned my doctors surgery this morning and my midwives don't want to see me until 10 weeks either but she's sent off to book my dating scan cause I am having the nuchal scan and bloods too being a little bit older. So hopefully I'll get a letter from the hospital soon with a scan date!

Hope you are all doing well xx

Hi my scan will probably be around the 10th to 20th Jan when I'm 12 weeks, I'm currently waiting for my midwife to call (over the next 2 weeks) to arrange a booking appointment. I felt feint for the first time today. I was feeling sick as if I could be for the first time and then I felt feint, right in the middle of Tesco :(

I'm feeling more and more sick every day, I wont be surprised if I don't start vomiting next week - thats going to be easy to hide from work :( I told them I was going to the doctors monday (I said it was for suspected flu) I worked later on that day and no one seemed to ask or care what they told me :(

My manager wasn't in though as shes on holiday - she would have asked. She did catch me rubbing my tummy the other day though, then she went to say something, stopped, nervously laughed and then walked away. I think the possibility crossed her mind maybe.

I have got a pregnancy journal today from mothercare and also decided to get a crib from there as they have one for £75 :) with good reviews. I am also debating the early private scan as the money would pay for my crib :s

Hope everyones ok.

I'm sorry you leaving Haley but keep us informed of how you are and we're always here if you need a chat, you will still be most welcome. :hugs:

Hi my scan will probably be around the 10th to 20th Jan when I'm 12 weeks, I'm currently waiting for my midwife to call (over the next 2 weeks) to arrange a booking appointment. I felt feint for the first time today. I was feeling sick as if I could be for the first time and then I felt feint, right in the middle of Tesco :(

I'm feeling more and more sick every day, I wont be surprised if I don't start vomiting next week - thats going to be easy to hide from work :( I told them I was going to the doctors monday (I said it was for suspected flu) I worked later on that day and no one seemed to ask or care what they told me :(

My manager wasn't in though as shes on holiday - she would have asked. She did catch me rubbing my tummy the other day though, then she went to say something, stopped, nervously laughed and then walked away. I think the possibility crossed her mind maybe.

I have got a pregnancy journal today from mothercare and also decided to get a crib from there as they have one for £75 :) with good reviews. I am also debating the early private scan as the money would pay for my crib :s

Hope everyones ok.

I'm sorry you leaving Haley but keep us informed of how you are and we're always here if you need a chat, you will still be most welcome. :hugs:

so lucky to get the scan on january, if i was u i would get the crib since you seem to be having a normal pregnancy plus mw would probably hear baby's heartbeat with a doppler @9 weeks...i don't think i will get an early scan 2 my mw office since i remember i only got one with my son and i was nearly 8 months:wacko: idk if i mention to her my mc she will do one :shrug: but i am happy because i found a school on internet where you can go an pay only $20 and they perform a scan but they tell you they are only students but i am fine with that as long as i get to see my baby and hear the hearthbeat i am more than happy :winkwink:

girls I was thinking if we should name our group like the other oneson bnb, i remember las year july's babies the group was called "july beach bumps" this january babies the group is called "january snowflakes". i think it is a cool idea :)

D&C tomorrow morning... HCG at 5 weeks was 35.

:(

Hi Hlanders, I am very sorry about your low levels...:hugs: I dont want to give you false hope but your HCG level for 5 weeks could be in the normal range still and you may want to wait about a week and retest your bloods to see if they raise before you go for the D&C, please look at these links and the charts that show what women's HCG level range can be at 5 weeks.... Please dont let the DR pressure you into a D&C until you are 100% sure it is necessary.... I have seen other girls on the threads go through this scare and they wait it out and than go on to have a healthy pregnancy, so it can happen...

https://www.hcglevelsinpregnancy.com/hcg-levels-in-early-pregnancy-chart/

https://www.americanpregnancy.org/duringpregnancy/hcglevels.html

here is a copy and paste of the HCG levels, things are uncertain in early pregnancy and it is possible things could improve and you could go on to a normal pregnancy....

Guideline to hCG levels during pregnancy:
hCG levels in weeks from LMP (gestational age)* :

3 weeks LMP: 5 - 50 mIU/ml
4 weeks LMP: 5 - 426 mIU/ml
5 weeks LMP: 18 - 7,340 mIU/ml
6 weeks LMP: 1,080 - 56,500 mIU/ml
7 - 8 weeks LMP: 7, 650 - 229,000 mIU/ml
9 - 12 weeks LMP: 25,700 - 288,000 mIU/ml
13 - 16 weeks LMP: 13,300 - 254,000 mIU/ml
17 - 24 weeks LMP: 4,060 - 165,400 mIU/ml
25 - 40 weeks LMP: 3,640 - 117,000 mIU/ml
Non-pregnant females: <5.0 mIU/ml
Postmenopausal females: <9.5 mIU/ml

Misse04~ I was hoping i would get the same M/W but they have changed how they do and where they do them again so i don't think i will.

HLanders~ I am so sorry Hun.

Youngmum~ Welcome & Congrats hope you have a H&H 9 months

hkbarts~ I wish i had a scan so close i have to wait until Jan when i am 10-13 weeks

Shellblu~ Congrats on getting a scan date.

Broodypants~ At lest your m/w is doing some thing i have still not heard any from mine. I have been feeling so sick from last night feel to sleep on the sofa last night and when i woke up i got hit bad with sickness and it hads been with my all night and still feeling sick now but trying to drink a cup of tea to see if it will sort it out.

Kittylady~ I have been the same feeling more sick every day but yesterday i woke up feeling fine but omg i think i will running to the loo very soon sorry TMI.

Irastar~ I wish there was some where around here to do scans so cheep we are thinking of getting a 4d scan when i am 16 weeks but we have the 12 week and 20 weeks on the NHS we don't get an early scan. That is a good to have a name i was in the lion cubs with my LO.

Hi Everyone

I need your help I worried as I woke up this morning and has slight brown discharge sorry tmi then just now went again and nothing plus I have very mild cramp.....so scared I so want this baby to stick. Has anyone had this before? Last night I got up twice to pee and noticed nothing. My boobs are not as sore and they have been. Please help 8-[

Hey Ladies, Good morning.

HKbarts, I heard some spotting is normal for some ladies, and ifs its brown means its old, and if there is none more then maybe its ok! but maybe check with your doc?

Irmastar - great idea! already trying to think of some suggestions lol!

KittyLady - I told my boss on Monday in strick confidence! my reasoning is even though I work from home and my Boss is in switzerland, my company is huge on health and safetly, and I started getting waves of Nausea, i am jammy where we have flexi hours, so wanted to tell him if I am off in afternoon its due to little bean and when i feeling better will do work , but he knows not to say a word to anyone! i guess atleast i dont have to try and hide it from an office! its a plus! although going to struggle monday going into the headoffice for day! no more pj's and morning sleep ins :( haha

Hlander - thinking of you Hun! my thoughts are with you!

i keep getting really bad indigestion and heartburn! regardless what I eat! and MS seems to strike at midday..

got zip energy today, yesterday had loads! i could jsu curl up back in bed for the rest of the day!

hope you all have a great day!

Hello, will make time to read. Got my :bfp: yesterday and confirmed this morning with a better line. De date roghly 3rd August dates giving me 27th July at the mo and man do my boobs hurt lol

gess i better introduce myself Ialready have Abby shes 6 months old ( i know i'm a bit nuts) andmolly the Jack russel.

My OH is Matt he works alot so i winge in equal measure.

I have an under active thyroid so have my first doctors appointment today oh the joys

Molly 85- Wow you don't wait around do you lol. Good luck though I would have loved to have another when Toby was that age but I wouldn't have coped lol. Now my DS is going to have two little brothers/sisters within the space of a couple of months of each other as his Dad is having another too lol. I'm hoping he takes it well going from being the only child to having two babies taking his attention lol.

He doesn't know about mine as i'm only 5 1/2 weeks but his dad's girlfriend is 20 weeks and finds out what they're having today so when I finish work i'm surely going to hear all about his little brother/sister lol x

Hello, will make time to read. Got my :bfp: yesterday and confirmed this morning with a better line. De date roghly 3rd August dates giving me 27th July at the mo and man do my boobs hurt lol

Wellcome i was due my LO on the 3rd but he came on the morning of the 4th congrats

Morning ladies. Went to my GP this morning and confirmed pregnancy. He reassured me that I am at no greater risk of m/c because if my previous one and that most are random events. I need to register with a midwife but am going to wait until I reach 6 weeks, I just don't want to tempt fate.
Temps are still nice and high, boobs have gone from painful to achey and heavy and I keep coming over dizzy if I get up too quickly, and weeing for England!!! Still some cramps and feel bloated but apart from that all is well.
Has anyone noticed their boobs getting any bigger? I have pretty big ones anyway, so don't even know if I would notice!!! X

Welcome Molly hope you enjoy your time with us :)

I'm trying to think of a name, somthing like summer sunshine bumps, (sorry I'm not very good at this ) etc

Hope everyones feeling ok this morning :)

My boobs getting bigger was one of my first signs, I bought a bra one cup size bigger and it fits :haha:

I have pretty big boobs anyway but mine have gotten bigger...which I hate because i already hate having big boobs. But they didn't get much bigger with LO, I went up a few back sizes but not a cup size xx

Hi, speaking of Doctors have you all seen yours yet?
I found out I was pregnant on friday but I cant get in until the 30th, I am so anxious for it confirming even though i have done 4tests and I am a walking text book of symptoms! Also I think I have a chest infection I am coughing so much my ribs are killing, I phoned again today to see if they had any cancelations and the receptionist said I was wasting my time.

scan on 20th dec ?? but seeing doc this afternoon as had tiny bit of brown spotting and paranoid xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->