Summer Peaches... going to be ripe in late July/early August!!

Don't even get my booking appointment with midwife until I am nearly 10 weeks GRRR!!!

aww Hlanders and Stardust got all my fingers and toes crossed for you that everything is ok!!

HKbarts, wow that is quick and early!! i need to move regions lol only have my booking appointment 6th Dec i will be 7weeks then, and then they only book my scan! arghh im so impatient! lol

Well I'm 90% positive I had a miscarriage, but my husband is still holding out hope. They took blood, urine and a vaginal ultrasound. They didn't see anything on the U/S, which lasted maybe 2 min total, and urine still said positive so they're doing a quant blood and said they'll call me tonight if it's too low. I'm supposed to go back in on Thursday for more blood to see if my levels are increasing or decreasing. Basically I'm going to be told on Thanksgiving, "you're not pregnant anymore".

And when I got home from the Dr I passed a clot. To me, my heart is broken because I know it's all over. It was a wonderful two weeks, dreaming about starting a family... But now it's back to reality. So I guess I'll be leaving the group, happy and healthy nine months to all of you!

Oh no fingers crossed for you I hope it turns out to be better news

:hugs:

Well I'm 90% positive I had a miscarriage, but my husband is still holding out hope. They took blood, urine and a vaginal ultrasound. They didn't see anything on the U/S, which lasted maybe 2 min total, and urine still said positive so they're doing a quant blood and said they'll call me tonight if it's too low. I'm supposed to go back in on Thursday for more blood to see if my levels are increasing or decreasing. Basically I'm going to be told on Thanksgiving, "you're not pregnant anymore".

And when I got home from the Dr I passed a clot. To me, my heart is broken because I know it's all over. It was a wonderful two weeks, dreaming about starting a family... But now it's back to reality. So I guess I'll be leaving the group, happy and healthy nine months to all of you!

oh! i am soo sorry to hear this! huge hug to you :hugs::hugs:

:kiss:

I'll be thinking of you tonight and thursday, good luck x :hugs:

Really sorry, fingers crossed it's not what you think xx :flower:

On my last pregnancy I was in such a rush to do everything but with this one I'm more relaxed. But just wondering, is there a certain time you should see mw by or am I better off just waiting because theres not much they can do? Whats everyone else doing? xx

Hey everyone jÙst got out of my doc apointmen and I'm actually 9weeks not 6 huge shock lol so am now due 29th june :) thanks for welcoming me in but have to look for a june forum now haha good luck everyone :)

HLanders~ I am so sorry you I Have every thing crossed for you.

Misse04~ You are ment to get blood done by 10 weeks they normaly do them about 7-8 weeks then it is the scan at 12weeks then i think you see the m/w agane at 14 weeks or it could be 18 i can't rember

Ok thank you. I'll probably ring next week and ask for an appointment within the 2 weeks after. My doctors is good they get you in pretty quick. Hoping I can have the mw I had last time x

So sorry for what you're going through. It's tough to get through the first couple months. I lost twins in May at 5 weeks and 7 1/2 weeks...double whammy. It's devastating I know, but you got to keep your chin up. Hope all goes well for you.
D&C tomorrow morning... HCG at 5 weeks was 35.

:(

I had my first Dr. visit today, which was was basically to confirm my pregnancy. My pre-natal screening is on 12/22/11 and my first ultrasound isn't until 1/10/11! I will almost be 12 weeks by then! ugggghhhhh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->