Summer Sensations! (due May/June 2013)

Hehe, love that smilie Walker!!!

Snowflakes - I'm staying around for the long haul too!!! :D

Lol, you guys are all nuts. The smilie, the prune...

My pants haven't been buttoned in a few weeks, lol. No shame here, and this belly band does wonders. At least they still for though, just not in the waist. I plan on wearing this band as long as I possibly can and when it doesn't work anymore I will use the extenders. And when those work anymore, I'm staying home in my hubbys sweats.

I can't wait to go home and see if the doppler is there!

Yay for 10 weeks for us and ya for starting to feel better...

How is everyone??

have had a busy couple of days, my dad offered my hubby a good job in Australia so we have three months to move from new Zealand I am so excited that I have hardly slept the past couple of night... most of my family live there so going to be a hard but good move.
Well going to try and get some sleep and see you all later.x

Miss A I am not as I would continue with the pregnancy no matter what...I would not to do amnio if needed so no point for me personally plus the amnio can cause mc and after my ivf journey I'm all set! Are any of you ladies?

Woohoo for moving to austrailia it looks so nice there in in new zealand too...dhs sister used to live in new zealand she got pregnant there too! Lol

Hope all are well on my cell so fingers getting tired now haha oh yea I'm here for the long haul too I love this thread!

Well after all the excitement I got up this morning and am bleeding red blood and the last time I was at the hospital I was told anymore bleeding I had to go straight back in because of the hematoma. Keep your fingers crossed for me ladies

Good luck Two!

I'm here for the long haul too. And I'm also on the no longer buttoning up my pants train. Well, they can button but since I sit at a desk all day it gets really uncomfy so I just unbutton them. Loving the belly band so far.

I'm getting the nuchal scan too (if I ever schedule it). Hopefully I'll call tomorrow. I'm only doing the genetic tests that are no risk to the baby - the ultrasound ones. It would just be nice to know ahead of time, plus it is an extra ultrasound that I'm really missing now that I'm not with the fertility clinic that gave them so frequently. MS is still rough too but sucking on jolly ranchers today helped the queasiness a bit. Kind of just getting used to barfing every night. :shrug:

Hello ladies :)

I will also be getting the NT scan and Down Syndrome blood tests that go with it. I'll be getting checked out for things if it's ultrasound/blood tests, I don't want amnio, the risk of mc is higher than the chance of having a sick baby - like my MW said. Unless something really was worrying the doctors, I really don't think I'd go ahead with it. It's extremely painful and very dangerous, so why if it's not needed? It's what we have the 20 week anomaly scan for anyway..

I have my scan on Friday, so excited! Doctors appointment went well today. I'm getting more blood tests for my Thyroid levels (due to my hair REALLY badly falling out), kidney function and a number of other things. If these tests don't come back 100% perfect I will have no choice but be admitted to the hospital for the 'few' weeks :( Doctor is somehow worried as when he weighed me, I lost over a stone in a month and this sickness needs to be stopped somehow. They're trying me on last pills and I already know they're not working - they actually made my tongue swell. As a last resort, he can offer me Marinol (sp?) which is basically synthetic marijuana which I'm not very keen on!! But he said the decision is mine and I would still be kept off work :dohh: and it *can* be dangerous for the baby so it looks like until this goes away, I'm screwed! He said HG disappears after 20/25 weeks in some of his patients, so here's hoping! I'm just dreading Christmas :( I'm not gonna enjoy it if I'm gonna be this ill.

I'm also here for the long haul, I'd like us ladies to stick together until babies are here and maybe after? :)

Two, I hope everything is OK! & yay for moving!

No doubt, has your doppler arrived yet?

Hope everyone is well!

No...its in NY right now, maybe tomorrow.

I'm having genetic testing, just not sure all of what yet. I honestly don't want to have cause it doesn't matter to me, I'm having this baby. But i think hubbs wants it and the doc thinks it's good. I won't be doing anything that's harmful to the baby though.

Sorry to hear two-Good luck sweetie!!!

As for buttoning pants...I have not been able to button my two skinny pants (I do admit they were tight to begind with as they are from high school! LOL) but have not been able to button them since before I even found out I was pregnant!!! I am doign the hair elastic trick ;) So tomorrow is 11 weeks-at first this week dragged and now I am wondering where all the time has gone?! I hope I get to my 12 week mark just as fast!! =)

Jess-is it medicinal marijuana? so interesting...how is it supposed to help your severe vomiting and it is safe for baby? So sorry to hear your pills are not working again-I feel so bad, truly.

Hope everyone else is well.... =)

Almost, yes it's medicinal, in form of pills. I'm not very keen on it! It does help with nausea apparently but they only use it as a last resort if at all. It's safe for the baby in small amounts but it can be dangerous if I take a tiny bit too much. I'm really not keen on it at all! It apparently has good track record in helping it but I really don't want to put LO at ANY risk.

that's so interesting jess-at least it is in pill form! LOL

Hay ladies, well been a long day the doc did a feel around and the cervix is still closed and there was fresh blood coming out, they only used a basic scan so they could see there was a heart beat but if I continue to bleed they want a proper scan done... I hope it stops soon as just had some dark red blood with a small clot. She said that I am still at a high risk of a mc so I have to take it easy.

I hope everyone else is well.x

Hay ladies, well been a long day the doc did a feel around and the cervix is still closed and there was fresh blood coming out, they only used a basic scan so they could see there was a heart beat but if I continue to bleed they want a proper scan done... I hope it stops soon as just had some dark red blood with a small clot. She said that I am still at a high risk of a mc so I have to take it easy.

I hope everyone else is well.x

oh hang in there hun, hoping that little bean sticks. keep off your feet.

Two - crossing everything that the bleeding eases off :hugs: At least you got to hear the heartbeat so you know eveything is ok with lo right now... This baby sounds like a fighter so I'm sure all will be well :hugs: Great news about the move to Australia - it's good that you'll have more family around. Just be careful not to take on too much with packing etc when you're supposed to be resting...

Jess - I don't think I'd be happy to take that either, not if there's the slightest chance it might do harm. Good luck with your scan today, can't wait to hear how far along you really are!

Rae - sorry you've been sick, hope it begins to ease off soon :hugs:

NoDoubt - hope your Doppler arrives today!

On the jeans topic, there are a few pairs I can tie if i have to but they feel tight and uncomfortable so I'm just not bothering...!

Kathy - hi! Are you any closer to having a schedule for your FET?

Everyone else - have a nice day! :D

Two glad to hear to about the heartbeat, but you relax. Let hubby do everything.

The doppler should be here today. It got to PA last night so not far away!

Jess I know what you mean about not wanting to take it, but I do know that it helps with nausea. My brother had some gastrointestinal thing that kept him vomiting and he was trying to clean up his act so he quit smoking weed, but that's when the problems started. The doctor said the marijuana was most likely keeping the nausea at bay.

Hope everyone else is doing great!

Oh jess-sorry about all of this! Did they say you may be less high risk once you hit 2nd tri? I hope so, you are so close!! Hold on sticky one!

A lime today, couldn't be any happier

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"