Summer Sensations! (due May/June 2013)

I know I look small to the outside world. I'm used to having a nearly flat stomach though, and I'm obsessed with any change in my abdomen size, so I've noticed a changed. Not sure if even the people who know me well would notice anything right now though. Which is a good thing since I still have 2 more weeks before I plan on telling close family.

My summer baby's guess date is on the 16th of May. Hoping he or she goes ahead and comes on Mommies day :3 Would be the best first mothers day ever.

Two - crossing everything that the bleeding eases off :hugs: At least you got to hear the heartbeat so you know eveything is ok with lo right now... This baby sounds like a fighter so I'm sure all will be well :hugs: Great news about the move to Australia - it's good that you'll have more family around. Just be careful not to take on too much with packing etc when you're supposed to be resting...

Jess - I don't think I'd be happy to take that either, not if there's the slightest chance it might do harm. Good luck with your scan today, can't wait to hear how far along you really are!

Rae - sorry you've been sick, hope it begins to ease off soon :hugs:

NoDoubt - hope your Doppler arrives today!

On the jeans topic, there are a few pairs I can tie if i have to but they feel tight and uncomfortable so I'm just not bothering...!

Kathy - hi! Are you any closer to having a schedule for your FET?

Everyone else - have a nice day! :D

Hi!!!!!!! Tomorrow I have my blood work and ultrasound...after that they said birth control for at least 10 days then take it from there...I got a call today from the pharmacy saying my nurse called in my meds...even though they said more needles I still got excited! Lol

Hi ladies hope you are doing well!!

So I had a bit of a scare at work today late in the afternoon-sharp pains and cramps in uterus, low belly-for 20 minutes along with some gas-I did have chilly last night and for lunch today, so perhaps it is from that. However, called my doctor-and she told me to take a stool softner-but then the pharmacist said there are no studies proving if stool softners are safe or not....do any of you know anything about this?? What would you do?!

Hope you are feeling better <3

I'm absolutely pissed. There is no way for us to get to the scan today, which means we're gonna miss it, it's actually in a few mins. OH is a bloody moron, lost the keys and locked us in the house. He's a f*cking genius. I can't get through to the antenatal clinic at all, so I guess no scan for me today. Great. :/

Love the baby bumps lady's... I'm putting on weight and worry I'm just going to look big instead of pregnant!!

Jess I am so sorry that you didn't get the scan... my OH has locked me in the house before and my keys were in the car so I had to jump out the window in my dressing, it got caught on the window latch and I ended up on the front lawn starkers....
Hope you can get your scan soon

I called the MW's at the antenatal clinic and they'll try fit me in for later on today if they can. I bloody hope so! We only JUST found the keys :dohh:

yay to starting BCPS Kathy!!! So excited for you!!

jess-great you found the keys, now go get your scan girl!!!

afm, hoping to poo this am, I opted out of taking my stool softner for now and had 2 prunes instead last night-I usually only poo once a morning, sometimes more...lets hope my tea and toast help!! LOL

Sorry jess, that sucks, bit hopefully they can get you in later. The scan shouldn't take too long so they should be able to squeeze you in. Fxd!

Two, that's a funny story. I know it wasn't funny when it happened but I know you guys look back on it and laugh, lol.

AFM tried with the Doppler again this morning, hut didn't have a lot of time and my bladder wasn't full so no luck. I just gonna try when I wake from now on. OAN my ultrasound results posted and Thumper is measuring 2 days ahead of schedule so that puts me at 10+4 instead of 10+2 today. Super excited about that! Nothing else really with me. Hope you all are well!

I hope they can fit you in Jess.

My thought that I was starting to feel better was wrong. After not throwing up for a few days I threw up loads last night. Here are my bump photos. I was massively bloated to start with but now it feels more like a 'bump' at almost 11 weeks. I am not sure it looks any different from the bloating but I it seems to be. (As always, you will have to excuse my PJ's.)
View attachment 511537

So cute omen! Your chi chi's have gotten a little bigger you, lol. I'm like you. I feel like I popped early and recently took another pic and didn't feel like it looked any different, but starting to really feel like a bump instead of just blah, lol.

I went up a full cup size as 2-3dpo! I did not get a faint positive until 9dpo but I had a good idea it was coming after my boobs grew, lol.

I know exactly what you mean. I can tell my belly 'feels' different from the bloating now.

I'm still trying to suck it in, lol. And today even though I have the belly band on I had to just undo the zipper all the way. I give up.

I bought some maternity jeans at 4 weeks, the bloating was just too much not to. But I had promised myself I would not buy anything else until after my 12 weeks scan and right now I feel like nothing fits at all. I have no idea how some people say they never had to buy maternity clothes in a full pregnancy. :wacko:

Almost - Hope you got a good poop in this AM!

Jess - Yeah for finding keys! Go get that US lady!

Omi - Wow. I can't get over your bloat/baby!

No Doubt - It def takes a bit of practice to find baby on the doppler. Baby hasn't moved much since I started looking so I know right where to go to find it!

I really need to take a "bump" pic. I still haven't gained a single pd. And I am wearing my usual skinny jeans. I think I am a freak of nature.

lucky you snow. As if that would ever happen with me, lol.

Omen I have no idea how people can go through all if pregnancy and not buy a single pair of maternity anything. I'm trying, but only cause I lost 60lbs before getting pregnant and we were trying so I saved some things to help cut down on cost. I'm praying they will take me at least into my 3rd trimester. Then I can break out the dresses I saved which will work cause they just flow over the belly.

Yay for finding the keys and been able to get out of the house.

Hope you can empty your self no doubt

Omi love the pics you are going to have a nice big pregnant bump, with my twins a was really small but not this time I'm excited about having a big bump

All of my jeans still fit, but I have the problem of. A belt is to tight, but no belt my pants are to loose around the waist D: No happy mediums. Bra's on the other hand :( I need all new ones. Huff, Soon I'll need to probably just sew some elastic bands around my pants :D

Woah, lovely bumps! I need to take some more pictures of mine!

My u/s has been rescheduled for the 23rd November :dohh: Stupid keys. Well annoyed! I'm gonna be really far ahead then too :dohh: At least 14/15 weeks! At least.. bah.

Feeling pretty crappy. Still very sick & got heartburn that doesn't seem to want to go away at all. It started yesterday morning and it just doesn't go. Although I can eat a little more in the evenings now which is nice. Sickness is still there, it's actually worse, but in the evenings, it seems to ease off a little and as much as I didn't have the appetite, I managed to eat a bowl of soup for dinner!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->