summers here

shereen1

Reaction score
summer was born on the 8th of oct at 11 oclock weighing 7lbs 5 heres the labour story !!!
went to the hospital on wed 7th the midwife thought my bump was small for my dates and thought i better have a scan to make sure she was growing ok ,had the scan and they confirmed that they thought she was small ,the doctor said she would induce me on fri the 9th (my due date ) she sweeped my membranes and sent me home . that nite i had a bloody show and was having painless tightnings i thought nothing off it and went to bed .
woke up on thu morning at 5.30 and couldnt get back asleep finally did and woke up again at 7 and thats when my waters broke ,the pains started to come straight away ,phoned the hospital and they said to come in. got there at 7.30 the contractions where coming every 3mins they checked me at 9 and i was 3cm dilated and in abit of pain i gave in to some gas and air and that helped abit .at 10 oclock the pains where getting realy bad and i asked them to check me again when the mw had alook she said "i dont think its going to be long before you have this baby " i started to panic as it was all going so quick. started to feel the urge to push at 10.30 and asked for some pethadine as the pains where getting realy bad , mw said to push when i felt ready and i did and she was out in two big pushes ,i had had her by 11 oclock !!!! as i already have two other girls i wanted to get home as soon as poss so they moved me down onto a ward for a few hours and then let me go home at 6 oclock .
i had my mum and my partner with me thoughout the labour they where alot of help and i had a realy good student with me the whole time she was so nice and supportive
think i must still be in shock i keep looking at her and thinking shes realy here i am so chuffed .
thanks for looking and hope eveyones labours go as quick as mine -good luck :hugs:

wow very quick!

7lb 5oz is a nice weight :)

Congrats hun! hope your both doing ok

x

wow very quick!

7lb 5oz is a nice weight :)

Congrats hun! hope your both doing ok

x

thanks ,yeah i dont think they were expecting her to be that big it must have been the way she was lying x

congrats hun and welcome ur beautiful baby into the world nice weight :)

Congratulations hun xx

Congratulations,can't wait to see some pics

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"