sun shade recommendations for pushchairs

fire

Married with 2 boys
Reaction score
We're going on holiday abroad in Aug when our son will be 11 months old, I've been looking at sun shades for pushchairs.

Ideally I'd like a shade that folds up small, easy to fit, adjustable so you can have more or less shade.

I've looked at the snoozeshade the only thing I dislike about this is the fact that it covers the whole pushchair - I don't think my son would like this as he's nosey!

I've also looked at the summer ray shade - I prefer this sort of shade rather than the full length shade. Has anybody had one of these?

I know it is important for babies to be shaded at all times in the sun (I am a redhead so I know the importance of covering up)

I've got the shade a babe and use it nearly all summer. It's great as you can unzip the centre portion if LO wants an unobstructed view, or to give a drink/snack, but even when they are completely enclosed they can still see out, I know I've tried it! And it offers some of the best sun protection you can get in the form of a cover.
x

I agree with doolittle. I have the shade-a-babe too and it's fantastic in the summer :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->