Super broody newbie (half new anyway)

Rainstar

Mommy of a sleeping angel
Reaction score
Hello Ladies,

I've been on BnB since February and I should have introduced myself earlier i guess but i've been hiding, hehe :shipw:

Anyway I'm 21 and lost had a missed miscarriage in february. It came as a bit of a shock to my OH but I got quite excited about it, even though it was unplanned. My OH wants to wait until we're 100 years old or something equally as ridiculous so i may be here for a while.

I'm well broody though :help: I think i'm more so broody now because I should have been giving birth on 3rd of october so I'm craving a baby more than any person should! My OH is right on some things though, we do have things we need to do before we TTC.

My question to you all is how do you deal with your broodiness? Any tips?

Anyway looking forward to spending the forseeable future with you wonderful ladies.

Kay x

Welcome, can't say I have any tips on avoiding the broodiness, I find it's worse on this site!! I do know how you feel though, it's hard to get over something like that and I don't think that feeling ever goes away.

Good luck in trying to persuade your OH!

Stacey

x

I also had a miscarriage a few months ago, and it's made it a lot harder to cope with my mega broodiness!! My OH and I talked about it last night, and we came up with a list of things we needed or wanted to do before TTC, then narrowed it down by deciding which ones we HAD to do before, and which ones we could do after. Some of the things we can do straight away, but most we have to wait for, but it made me feel like we were progressing towards something :) I'm trying my best to do the things we can do straight away, and even just talking to OH helps beause he's so understanding (thank god lol).
Knowing other people out there feel the same helps me, as I know I'll always have someone to talk to about it :)
Just wanted to let you know you're not alone! xx

:wave: hello! I am sorry about your miscarriage, it must be hard knowing that you would be close to give birth in the next month or so :hugs:

I am not sure if I have any tips tbh, I am not sure that I've coped, I am certainly obsessed I would say!!! I love looking at the photo gallery and reading the birth stories, imagining that one day that will be me!

And the girls on here have helped too :thumbup:

Take care and good luck with WTT xx

Welcome! Sorry for your loss. I've never had a MC so I can't speak to those feelings but we did wait to TTC for years after I felt we were ready. We waited to buy a house, then we waited to get married, which in retrospect I feel was the right decision for us and I'm happy we waited. BUT getting to this point seemed like a long stretch. The best piece of advice I can give is to keep youself busy, whether you have a project you can work on in your home, something creative & artistic, grow a garden, get a dog (we did this ;)), go to the gym. It helped that we had something constantly going on to keep my mind off TTC, yet we still had that common goal in mind.

Best of luck to you!

Thank you all for your responses :)

I'm defo gonna work on that list because i can feel like i'm working towards it, albeit slowly. I keep saying i want a hamster and hopefully when I get a new job i will buy myself one. It may not quite be a dog but I'm sure i can certainly transfer my broodiness onto it, haha!

It's nice to know other people get how i feel ^^ Thanks ladies

Kay x

hi welcome in new to this site a few weeks ago. It defo doesnt help looking at B&B i'm obsessed! sorry to hear about your mc it must be a horrible thing to go through.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->