Super dry skin

brownhairedmom

Reaction score
Her face is sooo dry! She's got a baby rash on her cheeks but her face is soo dry and flakey. Around her eyes are constantly flakey too, and around her nose and mouth. I've read not to put lotion on her because of her rash, but what can I do about her skin! Its a sin, her skin feels so tight and dried out on her face.

try vasaline on the tight bit but on the flakey skin use e45 that what i been told to use x

I just started using aveeno, it is good on my skin and I have super sensitive skin that breaks out easy. I cant tell you if it works yet cause I just started today, but I have the same issue... TBH I think the dryness is part of the rash inducer.

Oilatum Junior is great for very dry/sensitive skin and rashes.

I use baby oil and Johnsons cream,they're just for dry skin so it's really great for Lola after her bath especially with the cold weather.

charlies is the same at the moment ive been putting sudocrem on , it clears it up really quickly xx

Oilatum Junior is great for very dry/sensitive skin and rashes.

I use baby oil and Johnsons cream,they're just for dry skin so it's really great for Lola after her bath especially with the cold weather.

i was about to check if this stuf was available for you guys

I've heard its really good for kiddies :D

Heres the UK site:
https://www.stiefel.co.uk/consumer/index.asp

I know its UK but if you contacted them and asked for the canada contact email address they may send you a couple of lil samples. Always worth asking!

Theres a free guide to eczema and dry skin for kids that you can download
https://www.stiefel.co.uk/consumer/junior/index.asp

I'm not sure about Canada but they have it here in a pharmacy at Target(department store),they often store Boots products.

If it keeps up for a long time and turns red I would go see the doctor. Mine prescribed something and her skin went back to normal right away! I was using Aveeno and Vaseline before that and unfortunately it did not work.

WE use olive oil on dry body bits and a little aqueous cream on his dry eyebrows.

Its the damn cold Canadian winter!

This is true! Its been like -35 windchills here, so the heat is up too. My skin is dry too,but hers is worse poor baby. I can't get any cream today cause I'm snowed in.

Its the damn cold Canadian winter!

This is true! Its been like -35 windchills here, so the heat is up too. My skin is dry too,but hers is worse poor baby. I can't get any cream today cause I'm snowed in.

Gah! Its been like that here too, and I took her out a few times and I guess I shouldn't have! Since staying indoors her skin has been better too. Winter came late this year though, so I shouldn't complain too much! It probably seems colder there though because of the ocean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->