Super faint bfp?

gradschoolmum

Reaction score
LMP: July 19
DH and I did the deed a few times in the fertile timeframe (we had thought about taking the month off with my finals coming up, but last minutes changes...). About 7-8 dpo, I had like this one big cramp for several minutes followed by a few days of cramping (I posted about this several weeks ago). Then a few days later (8 days before AF due), I thought I was out because I suddenly started to bleed. Seemed heavy when I first realized I was bleeding, but it ended up not even lasting for more than a few hours and barely touched a pad.
Since then, I've had no more bleeding. Breasts are very tender, bloated, peeing a lot, and sick to stomach mid-morning (all these are fairly common for me before AF though so nothing too special). We were visiting my in-laws this past week, and I just decided to not test while there (too many people around!) We got back home today, and I was determined I was not going to test until tomorrow morning (When I would officially be one week late, plus FMU). But I gave in while unpacking...and there was a slight, slight, slight possible second line. I mean, it's definitely a squinter- couldn't even take a good picture of it.

Of course, I'm testing again in the morning- but I guess I'm wondering if FMU will really make that much of a difference when I'm a week late? I felt like surely even diluted afternoon pee would have more than a squinter at this point

It's possible. Some women have very low Hcg even in the first couple of weeks that don't get picked up in the over the counter tests. you might have to go to a doctor to get a blood test done. I've heard of women who kept getting negatives on the tests got a blood test and came back positive...so i guess i would suggest that after 2 weeks still not AF, and took another test go to your doctor and get blood work done.

If you want to test again wait 2 days; your Hcg levels double in that time so it should be more apparent. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->