Super Gassy why?

dannyboygirl

Mom to Baby Cubz
Reaction score
:wave:girls

She is super gassy all the time...its awaking her in her sleep...Sometimes she cries after she lets one go..I have an appt in a couple days with the dr...I hope she isnt constipated or hurts her when she passes gas...Anyone have this problem??Thanks I was wondering if it ties in witht the poop question I had about her not going today either???hmmmmm:cry:

She may be a tad colicky. Try doing lots of tummy time, or lay her across your knees tummy down and rub her back... Could have something to do with her not pooping too.

thanks so much Ryder...ur always there for me so quickly..ur name is what u r...a true ryder....

lol, I think because by now most people are asleep in the UK and its still early enough in Canada... and Jasmine is in bed so I usually get on for a little bit in the evenings.

She was good today, I think she is just getting overtired in the day because she fights having naps. But I got her to sleep lots today and she was much better.

I hope your LO feels better soon!!!

I found that Jasmine got a bit colicky when she was having a growth spurt too... like growing pains I think.

Gripe water worked wonders with Caitlin for this

x

My little girl has had trouble pooping now since she was 2 weeks old...She isn't constipated her stools are quite loose and healthy looking once she gets them out! I've tried everything from massages, the bicycle, colic drops, gripe water (works the best), I've even tried to change my breastfeeding patterns so that I don't over work her little digestive system. Block feeding system seems to help the most because I have a forceful let down, which leads to extra gassyness and foamy poop.

She is now four months old and we are still having the same problems, her doctor doesn't take it very seriously...he just sais that its normal and use colic drops. I want a second oppinion...the cries that she makes are so bloodcurdling that there must be something wrong...its definately not normal! I thought she would have grown out of it by now...and i worry about introducing solids at the 6 month mark, i fear it will make matters worse.

does any body have some sort of hopefull story about their little ones growing out of this....or mabe think there is something wrong internaly?

You may want to create your own thread, that way you'll get more responses. Welcome to the forum. I wish I had some answers for you but Hannah never suffered from colic

Agree with Wobbles about gripe water. I give to Chase when he is gassy and it seems to help him go as well :)

Tummy time, warm cloths on her tummy and a but of water helped Lola with gassyness.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->