Super heavy implantation bleeding?

Mom of boys

Reaction score
Looking for people who have been through something similar... I was four days late, so yesterday morning I took a test. It was negative. (I took like three other tests a few days ago too, all negative) So i laid back down and felt cramps, went to the bathroom again and Aunt Flo had arrived in full force!!! Very red and heavy. Normally when she arrives, it's light the first day. Also, normally I'm very regular, every 26- 28 days. So weird it came after 31 days. This morning seems still a bit heavy, but only checked once. Slight cramps here and there.

*Also, the past week, after ovulation, I did feel some typical symptoms of pregnancy.

Did this happen to anyone and then it turned out you were pregnant?

Something similar happened to me this month, but my period was only one day late. I stopped taking my birth control 23-December so I wasn't sure how my body was going to react this first month. I had a lot of cramping off and on during different times of the month and then random bits of nausea and other symptoms. My son is almost 7 so I can't really remember exactly what I felt with him. Took a couple tests, all negative. Missed period day one, took a test, negative. Then the next day it started slowly, day two was a massive flow, then it slowed to being very light the next two days and was done. It was a little weird so I took another one and it was still negative. Our bodies love to play tricks on us! I have herd of other women getting the same thing and then end up showing pregnant after the next month because the HCG levels were just not high enough to show on a test.

Something similar happened to me this month, but my period was only one day late. I stopped taking my birth control 23-December so I wasn't sure how my body was going to react this first month. I had a lot of cramping off and on during different times of the month and then random bits of nausea and other symptoms. My son is almost 7 so I can't really remember exactly what I felt with him. Took a couple tests, all negative. Missed period day one, took a test, negative. Then the next day it started slowly, day two was a massive flow, then it slowed to being very light the next two days and was done. It was a little weird so I took another one and it was still negative. Our bodies love to play tricks on us! I have herd of other women getting the same thing and then end up showing pregnant after the next month because the HCG levels were just not high enough to show on a test.

So when did that happen and are you thinking you may be pregnant? Any other symptoms?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->