SUPER hungry 2 month old

Discussion in 'Formula Feeding' started by BabySeal, May 31, 2011.

1. BabySeal

BabySeal Mom of a Baby Boy!

Every time I up my LO's formula intake, it must keep running into growth spurts.

About 3 weeks ago I upped his feedings to 5 oz, then 6oz.. and now today he ate 7oz!! He is so hungry, and eats it all without discomfort or excessive spit up.

Every time I upped it he is satisfied for a short while but then starts getting hungry after 2 hours. With 5 and 6 oz he NEVER made it longer than 4 hours between feedings.

This is maddness. At this rate I will have to start coupon hunting :dohh:

2. lozzy21

lozzy21 Mummy to Niamh

Thats perfectly normal hun, most babys dont go any longer than 4 hours between feed intill they are 3ish months

3. xnewxmummyx

xnewxmummyx Mummy, Daddy and Isobelle

My LO is almost 4months and still goes 3hrs-ish between feeds and she is a big girl! Sometimes every 2hrs..

x

4. BabySeal

BabySeal Mom of a Baby Boy!

I didn't expect longer during the day.. but after about a week the upped amount only satisfies him for 2 hours.. just seems like a lot to me.. but as long as LO is happy.

5. Leanne87

Leanne87 Guest

since 6wks tyler has been on 7oz every 4hours during the day and sleeps 10hours of a night he is now 11wks x x