Super Late Ovulation?

caringo

Reaction score
Hey all! Hope I am posting this in the right place...new here :)

My husband and I are waiting to conceive (using the pull-out method only) and I am trying to figure out when I ovulate for when we start really trying. I have been somewhat tracking my cycles for a while, but not so much when I ovulate - I can be pretty irregular though. Most my cycles are anywhere from 28-35 days, and occasionally I will miss them altogether (last year I missed Apr&May's entirely!).

Last period was Apr 22nd. Had EWCM May 9th-10th, figured it was O, no pains (usually don't notice any O pains). Had some creamy and clumpy CM next few days, then mostly dry. Then on May 20th I started having EWCM again, which has lasted these last few days including today (23rd), not a ton but noticeable. Maybe slightly yellowish too. Today I was expecting to get AF because I had some cramps this morning, but no blood yet and still EWCM. Am I ovulating? Or is this just pre-AF? It's been over 4 weeks since last period so doubt I'm ovulating, but maybe it's still possible if this is a really long cycle?

Oh, and I tried checking my cervix today too - never done it, but it seems like it may be low. Was hard to reach but seemed low, and firm (although I don't have much to gauge it on).

TIA for any help/advice. I'm young and don't know too much yet :p

Update: two days later and still no period. Still having CM - yesterday was a bit of creamy and today was a greater amount of creamy/slightly globby. Last night I had a ton of pressure in my abdomen, bloating, gas, and some waves of cramps. Before I went to bed most of it had gone away, except it felt like there was a hard "ball" of pressure in my lower left abdomen...have had some bloating and gas this morning as well. Does this sound like pre-period or early pregnancy signs?? Usually I have little to no symptoms before my period hits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->