Super short LH surge? Positive opk am, negative pm..

lovetocruise

Reaction score
Sorry for yet another opk question..
First month ttc. First positive wondfo opk yesterday morning, confirmed with cb digi. Already negative by 4 yesterday afternoon. Also negative this morning. Dtd last night. What is going on with my o? Any advice or tips appreciated. Chart in signature.

I only surge for one pee stick too, from AM to PM. Remember it also have to do with the concentration of the urine.

I not had one yet 1st month off the pill had my withdrawerals bleed on 2nd nov. Finished in 5 th. :(

Hi
This is absolutely normal - there is no problem here. Once you get a pos opk, you have caught the LH surge meaning o is imminent (i.e. within approx 24 hours). If you can BD as soon as you get the pos, you're in with a really good chance of getting pregnant.
There is no need to continue using opk for the rest of the cycle. Just BD every day of your fertile window. Are you tracking your bbt? This will 'confirm' o has taken place.
Good luck!

Thanks for the replies. Definitely calmed my fears. I was under the impression that OPK's are supposed to stay positive through your O so I was worried that I missed my window.

I do track my BBT, chart is in my signature. I have not yet a temp rise. We dtd last night but were not able to bd tonight (performance issues:blush:), will try tomorrow morning. Is it important that we get a bd in tonight so we don't miss our shot this month??

Hi, you are in with a totally awesome chance of getting pregnant this month, having had BD on the day of your pos opk. Perhaps tell your OH that it would be really cool to BD as much as possible over the next few days, but not necessary. It sort of takes the pressure off the guy, when he doesn't think so much depends on that one BD. He thinks you're just doing it for the hell or fun of it, rather than the necessity! Perhaps say it's not exactly the right time, but it's approaching? My DH responded well to this tactic :)
Best of luck! xx

My first month I had positives for 2 days. Second month I had a positive only around 11am and it was gone when I tested at 8pm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->