• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Superdrug HPT's are these BFP's or evaps, please help! UPDATE

ginger863

Mummy to Logan
Reaction score
Hi ladies, i am 13 DPO,AF is due tomorrow. Have started testing due to complete lack of willpower and have driven myself completely insane now.
I used superdrug HPT's as a lot of people on here say they are good.
The photos below are for 11Dpo 12DPO and today (top to bottom) Lines came up very faint in about 3 to 4 mins then by ten mins they are slightly darker but very thin rather than thick like the test line, not sure what to think. Some people say evaps have no colour but after looking on the internet for the last hour dont know what to think.
(The tests say look for result in three mins, if nothing wait 1 more min and disregard after ten mins) Clear blue digi was -ve but they do say to wait til at least day AF is due, also i've read they're nit as sebsitive as the superdrug ones.
Please help!
:headspin::help:

UPDATE - well after 5 BFP's the :witch: arrived with avengence. tested again yesterday morning and got a BFN anf then she arrived later yesterday, am a bit gutted really, thought after so many BFP's we must have cracked it. On to next month now!

Attachments

• DSCF1962.jpg
    DSCF1962.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 250
I would definately say they are bfp's...I can't imagine getting 3 pinky lines that are ALL evaps!!! And I think superdrug are 10miu and digi's are 50 so it would be showing negative still! YAY for you :hugs:

Congrats lovely, I would say you are going to be a mummy!!!! x

Thank all very much for the quick replies, it's realy good to hear what other people think. I'm not going to get too excited yet as AF isnt due til tomorrow so will wait for a few more days and test again and hope for a stronger line coming up quicker. I'm still convinced they're wrong!:confused:

Trust me, I got these too! then next day when af was due, I tried with a digi- and it confirmed it!
But I had exact same lines from Superdrug! I was confused as the colour is more on one side of the line then the other lol, but congrats, your having a baby!
xx

Hi- they are the same as mine (see thread called really need help, few posts down)

I tested yesterday (13dpo) and again today and got thin lines.
congratulations on your BFP!

Thankyou,

Just not quite ready to believe it yet i dont think. Hubby works away and is coming home tonight for a few days so maybe having him here will help. Still gonna wait a few days before i decide to celebrate!
Congrats on your BFP
:hugs:

wow what lovely lines. congrats honey your gonna be a mummy xx

those are definately bfps hun! congrats. the superdrug measures at 10miu so will have picked up on the hcg but the cb ones are 25-50miu depending on which one you did so give it a few days and am sure that will show positive too :happydance: x

Agree with the other, they are a BFP. Congratulations x

Def BFP - I have never gotton evaps from Superdrug

All the best!

Congratulations!!! Looks like your pregnant!!! LOL...I understand that you can't believe it, I just got mine yesterday and I still don't believe it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->