• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Superdrug HPT's are these BFP's or evaps, please help! UPDATE

Hey ladies,

SO i put the three tests i had done on here yesterday, all with two lines. However (sorry if this is TMI) DH and i :sex: last night and after words when i went to the loo and wiped my CM was slightly discolured, no blood as such but just ever so slightly tinged. Now i'm feeling really disheartened that i'm coming on and the tests are all wonky. Any thoughts? have decided not to test again today as i'm driving myself mad so have agreed with DH to test one more time tomorrow (he's hidden all my tests and i'm desperate to POAS, think i'm addicted :sex:)

Don't worry too much hun - it might just be things settling down, bit of implantation? Plus - my mum had three light 'periods' with two of her three pregnancies, so a bit of slight bleeding doesn't necessarily mean anything bad :hugs:

Hey ladies,

SO i put the three tests i had done on here yesterday, all with two lines. However (sorry if this is TMI) DH and i :sex: last night and after words when i went to the loo and wiped my CM was slightly discolured, no blood as such but just ever so slightly tinged. Now i'm feeling really disheartened that i'm coming on and the tests are all wonky. Any thoughts? have decided not to test again today as i'm driving myself mad so have agreed with DH to test one more time tomorrow (he's hidden all my tests and i'm desperate to POAS, think i'm addicted :sex:)

i dont know, but didnt wanna read and run... hopefully its all just settling down... when u gonna test again?:happydance:

hi it could be implantation, i had that the day my period was due, was it like a brown colour?

CM can be varying colour in pregnancy from yellow, orangey to grey often early on it's tinted by old blood from implantation. Don't read too much into it. :hugs:

The lines look fab! Good luck, sending sticky vibes! :dust:

Dont panic hun - sometimes after sex when you are pregnant, your cm can take on interesting colours and not mean anything! I'd say those lines were bfps my love! xxx

hi it could be implantation, i had that the day my period was due, was it like a brown colour?

Hiya, yeah it was ever so slightly brown. AF should be due today but so far no sign of it. Am very confused. Will test again tomorrow if no AF but have a feeling she might be on her way, just dont understand the tests if she shows up, all have had lines allbeit faint ones.:shrug:

Hiya, yeah it was ever so slightly brown. AF should be due today but so far no sign of it. Am very confused. Will test again tomorrow if no AF but have a feeling she might be on her way, just dont understand the tests if she shows up, all have had lines allbeit faint ones.:shrug:[/QUOTE]

hi that sounds like what i had, dont give up just yet, gd luck with testing 2morow and let us no what happens :)

Those lines are the same as mine when I tested with superdrug tests and AF was one day late. I have been feeling like AF is coming, but I tested again yesterday and got a really strong line on the 2nd superdrug test, so I wouldn't worry too much, it definitely looks like you are pregnant to me.
Don't worry too much about the CM, a lot of people get that or an implantation bleed.

Congratulations & good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->