superdrug test result ( images0

Deffo a BFP hun if it came up within time!!!! :yipee:

I have now just confirmed that the faint poss superdrug test i had was an evap line as i have just re tested with superdrug and its deff negative...:bfn::bfn::bfn::bfn::bfn:

Oh well feel much better now i know for sure...
im sure AF will show her ugly face any day...:witch::witch:

So sorry dear, was it fmu? I hope she still doesn't show and it was just a false negative.

that test was defo positive if your af comes now i would say it was a chemical,sorry hun.xxx

no it was not FMU as i tested this afternoon but i held pee for about 3 hrs...

dont think i will bother testing again bloody evaps sooooo crule.
:nope::nope::nope:

QUICK UPDATE...
I'm on day 42 of cycle now and still no AF :confused:

little :devil:

:test: again if you still dont have AF hun, maybe just a little late showing youre BFP

I will :test: first thing if no :witch:arrives
thanks for the support...
sarah

I would think bfp. Though I have had pink evaps. Maybe try a FRER? Good Luck!

Hi

I just wanted to say that I had a really faint BFP on a Superdrug test at about 9 dpo - I didnt think I was pg that cycle - but needed to test cos I had put my shoulder out and wanted to take painkillers - anyhoo, I ignored it cos I thought it was an evap - but 5 days later I realised AF was late so used the second test in the pack and it was definite BFP...
So I would be suprised if Superdrug tests have evaps - at least they were right in my experience.....good luck hon
L x

well i did another Superdrug test with FMU todays and another big fat :bfn::bfn::bfn:

:hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->