Superdrug test?

chattyB

Reaction score
I tested this morning at 9dpo and appear to have a faint second line on a superdrug own brand. It was a shadow within the test time but is darker since it dried. I'm not sure if its pale pink or grey.

Are evaps common with this brand?

If i can work out how too - i'll try posting a pic later

Thanks ladies!

Gah! I can't get the picture to load!!! Does somebody want to upload it if I email it to them??

pic for you hun, im not sure if i can see anything but im rubbish at seeing lines :dohh:

Attachments

• pic for jo.JPG
    pic for jo.JPG
    29.8 KB · Views: 102
I'm thinking that it's an evap now, after seeing it on here. - it looks stronger in real life but not quite sure of the colour. I'll test again tomorrow!

It's the first time I've EVER got an evap on any test so I've got nothing to compare it to.

Thanks again hun!

I'm not sure where the line is meant to be on those tests!! fx your morning test gives a more strong result!

I def see a line but unsure of colour. I use superdrug tests amd have never got any kind of line unless ive been pg. My negatives were stark white. Fx'd for you xx

Hi Chatty,

i do see a second line, but i cant tell if it has color or not.... i tweaked the picture for you and marked where I can see the second line... Good luck, I hope that this is the start of your BFP!!!! :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/pic20for20jo.jpg

I see the line too Chatty! The only time I've ever had an evap was on an IC, and it came up long after the time frame. Even it it is an evap, it doesn't mean you haven't got a bfp, 9 dpo is super early.

Sending lots of :dust: your way!

I HATE superdrug tests personally I got about 7 pink lines on them and I wasn't pregnant! But I have seen many ladies on here get their :bfp: fromthem so goodluck and fingers crossed you are still very early, maybe try a frer?x

I definitely see a line, but it looks like an indent line.
I hope tomorrows test will have some color though!

Thanks for your replies ladies! I tested again this morning with a Superdrug and an IC and both are BFN. Yesterday's line was an evap (at least I know what evaps look like IRL now!)

Im 10dpo today and would have thought that a BFP would've shown today .... Or at least a hint of one - if I was pg this cycle.

Maybe Santa will deliver a BFP next cycle!

It can take up to 12 dpo for implantation to occur, and no hcg is produced before that. You're still in...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->