Superhero movies

tasha41

Mum & Dad + 1
Reaction score
Love or hate?

Personally I'm in the "Love" camp.. lol. I can't say I like Superman though...

Favourites would be the new Batman movies, Iron Man, Watchmen, the X-Men movies, and The Incredible Hulk (w/ Liv Tyler & Edward Norton).

Spiderman's okay.. not a fan of Daredevil..

I'm in the love camp too! All the ones you mentioned too, shame there are so many bad ones though!!

Oo, I like them! Did you not like the new Superman? He was soooo sexy! And when we saw it in the cinema there was this fab sounds when he flew quietly that didn't really translate to a humble TV. We have all the Spidermans but they did get less and less good as they went on (story not CGI). The X-men films are a bit of a disappointment. Hell Boy is awful! The Fantastic 4 films are quite good.

We went to see Batman Dark Knight when I was pregnant at the IMAX and it kind of scared me as it was so astonishingly loud and I was terrified I was damaging the baby's ears! I did like it but it was pretty dark.

Yeah the new Batman movies are quite "dark".. well I guess the old ones were a little but these ones really are.. they're much better than the old ones IMO!!

I don't like Superman at all :rofl: so I didn't enjoy the movie.

omg!! Superman is the best superhero ever!!! he IS superman- everyone else BECOMES the superhero through one thing or another, and have to hide their Identity when they become their alter-ego... superman wakes up in the morning and he is superman. his true identity IS superman. so much better than the rest of those lycra-cladden fools. (although im lovin 99% of superhero movies!) and the direction for the new superman movie was astounding. the supernova at the very start blew my mind!!!

omg!! Superman is the best superhero ever!!! he IS superman- everyone else BECOMES the superhero through one thing or another, and have to hide their Identity when they become their alter-ego... superman wakes up in the morning and he is superman. his true identity IS superman. so much better than the rest of those lycra-cladden fools. (although im lovin 99% of superhero movies!) and the direction for the new superman movie was astounding. the supernova at the very start blew my mind!!!

And yet there's a whole thing where there won't be another or it'll be all different yet again or something. (Need DH for this level of geek knowledge!)

And yet there's a whole thing where there won't be another or it'll be all different yet again or something. (Need DH for this level of geek knowledge!)

unfortunately i dont need my oh. im geek enough without him lol!

I like some!
Not really a fan of Superman though.. but that's merely because Andrew loves superman, and I like to aggravate him! :rofl:

I personally LOOOOOOOOOVE Batman! Especially Val Kilmer as Batman... YUUUMMY!

So I like Batman (wasn't a fan of the Dark Night tbh! .. Too much hype imo), X-Men, Iron Man, The Hulk... The Punisher is another favourite of mine! The one with Thomas Jane though.

Didn't like Watchmen.. I passed out. BORRRRING. Even with Jeffrey Dean Morgan I couldn't stay interested. Not really all that into Spiderman..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->