Supernatural <3

Lucy_lu_84

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
Does anyone watch it?!

I am utterly addicted to it!! And I wanna watch season 5 NOW!! I can't wait....

Dean and Sam *droolz* well mostly Dean!

please tell me I am not alone in my addiction

Oh Trust me.... you are not alone !!!!!!! Dean is superyummy

def not alone we only started watching it a few monhs ago and watch all sesons one right after another CANT WAIT to see whats in store, I agree Dean is too yummy for words such a smart ass and wity x

Nope you're definitely not alone,

<---------!!

Phew!

What season are you all on? I only started watching it last year but have managed to completely catch up... :)

I've got 1-4 on DVD.

Season 5 is showing now in the USA, but I can't find a good site to watch them online so will just have to wait I think :(

i downloaded the first 3 of season 5... only watched the opening one tho. Ooh tis very good :D

Im impatient :p

I actually watched the very first episode last night because my mum kept telling me to watch it. I never got around to it the first time it was on TV and when they re-aired the show from the beginning I missed it, gr ..but I found a website that has quite alot of the episodes on, so I'm gonna watch a few a night now ..and wow the first episode with Dean & Sam's mum and also Sam's girlfriend on the ceiling freaked the hell outta me, lol.

https://www.cinecast.us/show_supernatural.html

Did anyone watch the new episode last night? Love supernatural so glad it's back on again!

Noo i haven't seen it yet...am still trying to catch up on on season 5 only watced episode 1 so far...when baby decided to give me and hubby time to watch we will be caught up!

Soo excited!

Mmm need a Dean fix

Ooooh I love supernatural! And Dean to, can't wait for the next series to be on here

OMG season 5 is amazing...seen the first 3 now! I want to huge them both

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->