Supper for 1.5 years +

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
What if anything does your LO have for supper?

x

Hayden just eats whatever we have, spaghetti, casseroles,any meats, pasta, rice...anything like that...he just eats whatever. If it's a night I don't cook for some reason, just doing something quick I will keep some organic kids meals on hand, but that happens like once a month maybe. Or sometimes I'll just do a variety of veggies and fruit as his meal, not always meat

Caitlin isn't a 7pm bed kid :dohh: lol So she has a little something before bed like a bit of ready brek (hot milk) - because of her lack of interest in milk its one way we can get some into her. x

Mine usually go to bed an hour and a half or so after tea so they don't usually eat supper.

Toast, scotch pancakes, cereal, museli bar or cereal maybe:happydance:

Ok I don't know yalls names for things..so supper is like our dinner right? And tea is like lunch? I'm confused haha

Noah usually eats what we have as long as their is no eggs in eat.(serious egg allergy) Noah is more interested in his bottles then food. He has a bottle every 2-4 hours!! :(

rhys isnt a 7pm kid either like you already know.. he has the same sleeping pattern as your Caitlin.

we give him a few different things for supper.. toast and a cup of tea, cereal, porridge, a yogurt,fruit.

pretty much anything from his 'breakfast' menu. he has his supper at 9pm.. tonight it was hot custard and a cup of tea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->