Supplements for him

MissusO

Reaction score
Hello ladies

Am sure there is information on this somewhere already on the thread and am trying to read through them all but am just wondering what supplements if any your men are taking and what doseage?

We are trying to deal with low motility post vasectomy reversal and are using wellman conception, maca, coq10, royal jelly and zinc. Any others that you particularly recommend?

Also just wondering thoughts on using softcups to help the poor swimmers stay in place a little longer :winkwink:

Thanks for your help

:dust:

That sounds like a good plan:thumbup:

That is pretty much what we are doing minus the multi. I have him on a food based multi for better absorption - the other vits are synthetic. Well not sure about the macca, that I think may be macca powder so natural as well.

I think the CoQ10 is 100 mg.
We did use the Boots zinc and vit C but now I just try to get in alot of fresh OJ for C and nuts for trace minerals. Plus the multi covers those as well.
Maca am not sure off hand of the dose.
We used royal jelly in the past but not currently. (he only likes to take once a day and I figure too many at once is not good).

B vits are also supposed to be good and I slip him one of my B complex from time to time.

Oh and I forgot, about every other day fish oil for omega 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->