Support for Plus Size Women TTC #1

So the tube dye test was painful!! OMG! And I found out my right tube is blocked, but luckily my doctor cleared the blockage!! :D :D :D

And they told me a lot of women get pregnant right after having the blockage cleared. They did also say that I would cramp for the rest of the day so to relax at home... Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream, and Movies/Video Games with the DH sound awesome. And she said when I get my BFP she'll put me on Progesterone and to start Baby Aspirin then. :D

So the tube dye test was painful!! OMG! And I found out my right tube is blocked, but luckily my doctor cleared the blockage!! :D :D :D

And they told me a lot of women get pregnant right after having the blockage cleared. They did also say that I would cramp for the rest of the day so to relax at home... Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream, and Movies/Video Games with the DH sound awesome. And she said when I get my BFP she'll put me on Progesterone and to start Baby Aspirin then. :D

too bad about the blockage and the pain but yay that it's unblocked and you're ready to go! amazing news about taking the rest of the day too haha

:dust:

Yup I'm excited! But I wonder what caused the blockage in the first place.

No sign of AF and I got a BFN yesterday and today... I know I am out at this point. I just have to sit by and wait for my AF.

Dsemcho - I'm glad they were able to unblock the tube!

Thank you all for the sweet messages and support. I've really grown to like this group so I plan on stalking to see how you guys are doing if that's ok!

Yup I'm excited! But I wonder what caused the blockage in the first place.

My sister had a blockage as well, I hear it is QUITE common..I'm trying to get my first fertility appt. setup to do some testing on stuff like that for myself.

Yehy dsemcho! There's is always a good time to eat ice cream was it of the ben and Kerry variety?! That sounds so promising - my friend said her aunts got pregnant straight after having tubes unblocked and she went on to have two boys! Fx for u and enjoy the relaxing

I'm mainly excited because ovulation should be right around the corner! I'll start doing my OPKs next Saturday :D I got Edy's because it was the same price for a big one of those as the 16oz Ben and Jerry's. This way I can share with the DH... I'm having some spotty discharge from the procedure, and I'm still cramping so it has me slightly concerned. If this is still going on by Monday I'm going to call Medical to check.

Ok ladies so I have a question, have any of you had or have an ovarian cyst? If so how did you find out you had one? (TMI) On vday while my boyfriend and I were BDing I felt a slight pain in my lower right side of my stomach. Well I did the worst thing ever and googled it and after reading through the "symptoms," it sounds like that's what it is.
My issue now is that I moved up here to Indiana about 6 months ago and I haven't gotten a gyno up here yet, so I'm trying to determine if I should give this a month or so to see what happens or find one soon to make an appt.

It could just be a random pain, it doesn't necessarily mean it's a cyst. Or while having sex he could have just hit the wrong spot. A cyst is something you will also feel the pain from during random times. Some hurt only a little, some not at all, and some a lot. I generally do not feel my cysts, unless I have a problem where the pain is so bad that I go to the hospital. But as of my last vaginal ultrasound (a few months ago) I have none. They can come and go.

Also I started my OPKs today because I some how got my CD's wrong... *smh*.

No sign of AF and I got a BFN yesterday and today... I know I am out at this point. I just have to sit by and wait for my AF.

Sorry!! Theres nothing worse than late period and BFN. Keep your chin up :hugs:

Dsemcho - I'm glad they were able to unblock the tube!

Thank you all for the sweet messages and support. I've really grown to like this group so I plan on stalking to see how you guys are doing if that's ok!
You better stalk us!!! Hows everything going?? Are you going to do a journal, what did your DH say??

Great news about getting your tube unblock and my FX for you and a quick sticky bean!

AFM-Great weekend with OH at the resort, it was exactly what we both needed. Im in my 2nd TWW and its a little easier this time around, but I think thats because we didnt bed when we shouldve so Im pretty sure theres no baby in there just yet. BUT on the plus side....Im currently 10 days without a cigarette which makes me feel fantastic!!! But Ive been putting food in my mouth as a little helper, which isnt good :dohh: Oh well, its for a greater good I supposed and it wont last forever. How was everyone else weekend?

Well I thought I was 15 dpo... I think I o'd a lot later than what I thought. I should have had my AF start yesterday. I have had 4 BFN's and I have not had any spotting since last week. So I am thinking I O'd on 2/10 so I am only 8dpo. And that is if I go by the spotting I had on the 10th. :/ I thought using OPK's would be more helpful.

OPKs only show your LH levels. The eggs sometimes doesn't release for up to 36 - 48 hours after a positive result. BUT maybe the spotting could have been a bean? Wait a few more days and test again!

AFM - down 2lbs this week!! And my ultrasound to see my eggs is on the 20th!! We start BDing on the 21st everyday until the 1st or 2nd. And I'm due to OV on the 26th!

OPKs only show your LH levels. The eggs sometimes doesn't release for up to 36 - 48 hours after a positive result. BUT maybe the spotting could have been a bean? Wait a few more days and test again!

AFM - down 2lbs this week!! And my ultrasound to see my eggs is on the 20th!! We start BDing on the 21st everyday until the 1st or 2nd. And I'm due to OV on the 26th!

I will! I hope I get lucky and if not then hope that i get AF soon

If you don't get it go join my March Testers thread! I miss the monthly threads lol

If you don't get it go join my March Testers thread! I miss the monthly threads lol

Where's your March thread? Im on one already, but two can't hurt. The more friends the merrier!

Update on my crappy week so far...
I told you guys OH & I went away for the weekend, ever since coming back, Im exhausted! Ive been away for 4 hours and I think I could go back to sleep. BOOOOO. Its too early I think for possible pregnancy symptoms, which makes me even more upset that Im just tired for no reason. AND Ive turned into the Hulk. Ive been so crabby the last two days, maybe its getting back to the routine that bothers me :laundry::dishes:

So....I need some suggestions on the weightloss front as well. Im eating healthy and exercising 5-6 days a week. And nothings happening. Im extermely frustrated. I hate feeling like Im working for nothing :haha: Any help?

Hey all! Just an update I am cd2 - af got me! Very heavy and horrible. On the plus side I have a weeks leave to enjoy....

Rockin sounds a good weekend! Yeh the mundane catches up. What about a spring clean of the house to kick start the weight loss? It's helped me! I think.... :blush:

Btw I am probably coming to my senses far later than the rest but I am loving the vampire diaries! We got netflix and I have gone through nearly all three seasons in a week! I work part time so I'm not losing sleep don't worry, although I am aware too much tv is not good!

Fx for those waiting to test!

Rockin - here is the link!! Oh and I have been cutting my carbs down and only have like 4 servings of whole wheat items a week!
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/1737847-march-testers-5.html

AFM - I'm about to head to the gym myself! I also had my follicle ultrasound today and the Doctor saw I had one egg on my right ovary - and it's measuring at 16mm... When do you think I'd ovulate then?

Hey all! Just an update I am cd2 - af got me! Very heavy and horrible. On the plus side I have a weeks leave to enjoy....

Rockin sounds a good weekend! Yeh the mundane catches up. What about a spring clean of the house to kick start the weight loss? It's helped me! I think.... :blush:

Btw I am probably coming to my senses far later than the rest but I am loving the vampire diaries! We got netflix and I have gone through nearly all three seasons in a week! I work part time so I'm not losing sleep don't worry, although I am aware too much tv is not good!

Fx for those waiting to test!
Sorry AF got you! BOOOO!!!! I made a dr appt to get some blood drawn to check about diabetes and a thyroid problem, either of these could explain my lack of weight loss and are in my family. I probably shouldve done this BEFORE TTC, but, better late than never.....
on you obssesion with Vampire Diaries...I havent watched it either because Im spending all my time on Netflix watching Gossip Girl. :haha: So, Ill put that on my list next

Rockin - here is the link!! Oh and I have been cutting my carbs down and only have like 4 servings of whole wheat items a week!
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/1737847-march-testers-5.html

AFM - I'm about to head to the gym myself! I also had my follicle ultrasound today and the Doctor saw I had one egg on my right ovary - and it's measuring at 16mm... When do you think I'd ovulate then?

Thanks for the link! Ill let myself in, lol. So what does that mean about the Doc seeing an egg?!?!

It means the Clomid worked at 50mg. There was only one and it was at 16mm, and they release at 18mm so I'm gonna ovulate early!!! :D I read somewhere it grows 1 - 2mm a day but I'm not sure how accurate that is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->