Support for Plus Size Women TTC #1

It means the Clomid worked at 50mg. There was only one and it was at 16mm, and they release at 18mm so I'm gonna ovulate early!!! :D I read somewhere it grows 1 - 2mm a day but I'm not sure how accurate that is.
Thats GREAT news!!! Yay! Im super excited for you! Let us know how everything goes

well I'm officially stumped. still no AF and I'm now 12 days late... hmm!

Lloves I'd say just wait it out honestly. I had that problem back in December, I was due between the 6th and the 10th but I didn't get it until the 31st.

AFM - Got BABY BD last night! Even though DH was super tired. I didn't even bug him, he asked me if I was mad and I told him I was but was trying not to bed. He had been up for 26 hours (damn military)... So I made him his favorite food, and gave him a back rub and it lead to BD. But I woke up in the middle of the night with bad cramps on the right side (the tube that was unblocked last Friday - and the ovary that has the only egg on it) so I don't think my little egg is going to make it to CD18. Thankfully we started BDing yesterday.

well I'm officially stumped. still no AF and I'm now 12 days late... hmm!

Im with DSMecho on this one. Id just wait and see what happens, although I can imagine its incredibly frustrating. You could always give the Dr a call. Is this abnormal?

Lloves I'd say just wait it out honestly. I had that problem back in December, I was due between the 6th and the 10th but I didn't get it until the 31st.

AFM - Got BABY BD last night! Even though DH was super tired. I didn't even bug him, he asked me if I was mad and I told him I was but was trying not to bed. He had been up for 26 hours (damn military)... So I made him his favorite food, and gave him a back rub and it lead to BD. But I woke up in the middle of the night with bad cramps on the right side (the tube that was unblocked last Friday - and the ovary that has the only egg on it) so I don't think my little egg is going to make it to CD18. Thankfully we started BDing yesterday.

Yay :sex: hahah Im keeping my FX for you :dust:

AFM- feeling a little better today, a little less emotional. I went home, took a bath and kept to myself which I think I needed. Sometimes these hormones are more than I can handle. Imagine what Ill be like if I actually do get pregnant lol. Im getting a little worried about my blood tests Monday, but I know its for the best. I just wish they were over and I knew what was going on!

HAH I love that little humping emoticon... I actually do make that face (I know TMI but I couldn't resist!!) Blood tests for your hormones? I had mine done on Jan 29th and I still don't know the results! They take 2 weeks at least, and then you have to see if your lucky for your doctor to call you back. They figure if they don't call you back then you should know your normal but these are things you NEED TO HEAR!! >_<

I wanted to jump in with a check in...I am cross posting...my keyboard doesnt want to recognise all the keys...so weird.

I met with the new RE this morning and my hope has come back. Last week was a very emotional and down week...but onward we go...

So as far as the cyst, she said her approach was a wait and see...NOT jump to surgery. So she put me on birth control pills to give AF an invite to come on over... I so need her to show up. I do nto want to be gross but thinking of what is inside of me is making me feel gross. When I get my visit from AF I am to call for a sono to see whats up with that devil cyst. Hopefully it will be smaller? I questioned if it would be bigger and she said, no, it will not grow. :shrug:

We then went on to the "plan" (this will be the plan IF the cyst resolves itself). I call on CD 1 for sono and more blood work to check FSH and Estrogen. If all is ok we go to CD 6-10 for an HSG tubal dye study. If all is clear and hubbies SA is ok (we are waiting on results since he got this done on Monday) we move on with the most prefered plan. Combo Letrozole and FSH Injections (3 days). If that doesnt work, we regroup and make a new plan... First things first and we get rid of this cyst.

She was great. I really thought she would jump to surgery with her bio mentioning her skills and such with Laproscopic surgeries. I guess if it does come to that, she will have it covered. I feel like I am cheating on my gyno. I know she probably doesnt care but I have to go in for my bi yearly pap next week and I just feel bad...LOL Like I am cheating on her...LOL. :blush:

She is also very well versed in PCOS and told me that having PCOS was actually not all that bad since I was TTC at an older age. Since we have a certain number of eggs for our lifetime it is actually not bad that I missed cycles at different points in my life....while we do not know their quality I should have a good egg reserve. I am an egg hoarder. :happydance:

She did blood work today, as well, to check Prolactin, GLucose/Insolin (to see if I was a candidate for metformin / Glucophage), Genetic screening for Cystic Fibrosis and Ovarian Reserve Testing. I should have these results next week.

She answered most of my questions before I even asked them. I left feeling hopeful again. :thumbup:

Thanks for all the support. I will not be trying next month but I will be here sprinkleing baby dust, crossing fingers, and rooting for all of y'all. :hugs: Now off to make sure I am all caught up on the thread

Tiff

it's happened twice before we're I was about 2 weeks late and got to the point where like ok this is odd because I've received BFN and then she came. I'm trying not to stress about it because I know that will screw it up even more! I have decided though that if she's not here by Saturday, my 2 week mark I'm gonna test again. at that point it will have been about 8 days since a last test. I just want her to show so we can try again again rather than be in limbo :/

HAH I love that little humping emoticon... I actually do make that face (I know TMI but I couldn't resist!!) Blood tests for your hormones? I had mine done on Jan 29th and I still don't know the results! They take 2 weeks at least, and then you have to see if your lucky for your doctor to call you back. They figure if they don't call you back then you should know your normal but these are things you NEED TO HEAR!! >_<

Blood tests are for general stuff, cholesterol, diabetes, thyroid. Ive been stuck at this weight for awhile with about a 5lbs fluxuation. Its literally making me nuts. :haha: So theyre going to check me out. This is only our 2nd cycle TTC (FX AF doesnt show up in a few days) so theres no real need for hormone test yet...I dont think lol.

it's happened twice before we're I was about 2 weeks late and got to the point where like ok this is odd because I've received BFN and then she came. I'm trying not to stress about it because I know that will screw it up even more! I have decided though that if she's not here by Saturday, my 2 week mark I'm gonna test again. at that point it will have been about 8 days since a last test. I just want her to show so we can try again again rather than be in limbo :/

Im sorry youre having such a hard time, our bodies suck sometimes! Hang in there and keep us posted :hugs:

Girliegirldfw-
All of that sounds like great news right? Im glad everything seems to be sorting itself out!

Well, I start my ew diet on sunday! No more soda or juice. That also rules out wine and caffine! I am only drinking water! cutting out fast food, eating more fruit and greens, 30 minute cardio everyday, and nightly bding!!!!!!

Well I haven't posted in a while so here is my update: last AF was Jan 22 and nothing as of today. Since I am not all that regular I am just waiting to March. I have an annual scheduled March 6 so if no period by then I will have doc do a test.

Well, I start my ew diet on sunday! No more soda or juice. That also rules out wine and caffine! I am only drinking water! cutting out fast food, eating more fruit and greens, 30 minute cardio everyday, and nightly bding!!!!!!

GL with your new plan, hopefully it helps get you a sticky bean faster!! I havent had soda (we say pop here in Chicago, lol) in over 3 years, it was one of the hardest things Ive ever done, but soooo worth it!

Well I haven't posted in a while so here is my update: last AF was Jan 22 and nothing as of today. Since I am not all that regular I am just waiting to March. I have an annual scheduled March 6 so if no period by then I will have doc do a test.

Hey Jiggybean! That is a long time to wait and it would drive me nuts. How are you feeling? Keep us posted :hugs:

Af has finally gone (to be fair she only visited for 4 days, usually it's more like a week!) and I o'd cd18 last month so I will prepare for that this month and keep fx! How's everyone else? Rockin where are u in ur cycle?

Af has finally gone (to be fair she only visited for 4 days, usually it's more like a week!) and I o'd cd18 last month so I will prepare for that this month and keep fx! How's everyone else? Rockin where are u in ur cycle?

Hi Try2

sounds like we are on the same cycle lol. I too am CD4, should have one more day of AF left. I o'd on CD 19 last month.

Fx for you this month!!:thumbup:

CD15 here. Ovulating today or tomorrow. I'm now doing OPK's every two hours from when I get up until I go to bed. I know that's a lot - but I'm almost there!

I'm on cd 18 with no sign of ovulation. I had a tiny bit of ewcm earlier but when I checked again it was all creamy so IDK. Hopefully I get my +opk soon.

Did I get a positive OPK?

https://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/542646_705538983025_1743165760_n.jpg

Hey Rockin......the good thing is I don't have any tests so that helps. Here is a breakdown of the month: around the beginning of the month (don't remember the exact day) I wiped and had light pink but only happened once, on the 8th cramps, on the 11th cm, on the 15th more cm discharge, 16th cm discharge with cramps, nausea when I ate until two days ago, and right now I am feeling nothing except a slight headache. I am choosing to wait to test bc it is so disappointing to have symptoms and negative test and be late, test, negative and a few days later get AF. At least if I wait the doc will be able to run tests while I am at my appointment if I test negative. So I am going to take it easy and see what happens.

well she finally showed, I'm glad my mystery is solved! on to the next month! I hope you ladies are having some luck!

Hi Try2

sounds like we are on the same cycle lol. I too am CD4, should have one more day of AF left. I o'd on CD 19 last month.

Fx for you this month!!:thumbup:

Well this is weird - I am cd7 and have watery cm and a high and open cp?! I don't usually o for at least another 10-12 days? Dh and I are bding just incase but do u think I could be gearing up to o already? My temps are still high, they never really dropped when af arrived.... Curious! I guess I'll wait it out :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->