Support for Plus Size Women TTC #1

Still no AF... Still BFN. This must be a broken record. Wish I could sing a new tune. My temps went back above the line. They are all over the place. I am calling my dr first thing tomorrow. At this point I am even more doubtful of ovulation. 17/18 dpo.

Welcome Disney. Great group if gals here.

Hope it isn't AF, Ash. Would this be early for AF?

Tiff
yes this ould bbe extremely early for my AF!

Still no AF... Still BFN. This must be a broken record. Wish I could sing a new tune. My temps went back above the line. They are all over the place. I am calling my dr first thing tomorrow. At this point I am even more doubtful of ovulation. 17/18 dpo.

Tiff

Maybe you had an annovulatory month. Usually when that happens you have to wait for what is called break through bleeding. The longest I have had to wait for break through bleeding was 55 days :(. I hope that doesn't happen to you.

I just had high hopes because all the signs pointed to ovulation. (Anovulatory means no ovulation, right?). This would have been my first to ovulate so maybe it just wasn't quiet there. I do not understand break thru bleeding?

Welcome Disney. Great group if gals here.

Hope it isn't AF, Ash. Would this be early for AF?

Tiff
yes this ould bbe extremely early for my AF!

FXed Ash!!! :hugs:

I GOT MY PERIOD!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I've never been so happy to see one! Now I can start my Clomid!!

WOOHOO!!! Yay for the start of a new cycle...and good luck with the clomid.

Ashntony - Fingers crossed for you...hopefully that was a little bit of implantation bleeding??!!??!!

Welcome to the new ladies. I'm seriously loving this group. We all have such different yet similar stories.

I'm 11dpo but I'm REALLY trying to wait to test until Friday. My LP is usually 14-15 days and if I can avoid a BFN that would help my sanity. I'm going home this weekend to spend time with family since my dad just started his chemo. We could all use some good news so if AF hasn't arrived I will definitely test. I honestly don't have high hopes because I don't feel a bit different. No symptoms of either AF or a BFP. Guess we'll just wait and see.

Hi ladies, I'm brand new to the board. After googling this or that and always ending up on BnB I figured I might as well make a login :) I also feel like this is the board best fit for me. I am 24, 5'6 and I'm 229. On Jan 6th I decided enough is enough and started Weight Watchers, I started at 243 so I'm down 14lbs. so far! I know it's harder (or at least supposed to be harder) to conceive being heavier so aside from wanting and needing to be healthier that's my motivation! We currently are not hard core trying to but are trying to bd around the big O and do smaller steps like that.
My cycle this past month has totally thrown me for a loop but normally they range from 27-29 days. We bd'd on the day of the big O and AF was supposed to come yesterday but so far she hasn't. I took a hpt this morning and BFN :( Oddly I started to have creamy-egcm a couple days leading up to yesterday which I don't normally have. If/when she does show I think I'm gonna venture into charting my temp maybe to make sure of my O and I've read crazy things about Geritol (lol) and I think I'm gonna give it a try too!

Hey ladies! So good to see some fresh faces too :hugs: you're joining a great bunch!

Ash how u doing? Fx for implantation!

Girlie girl I think breakthrough bleed is when ur body realises ur not going to o that cycle and flushes u out so u can start a new one. Might be worth going to docs too though?

Welcome lloves - I am also 5ft 6 and overweight. I would definitely recommend charting u learn so much by doing it.

I am 5dpo and had a temp drop yesterday so I'm hoping for implantation although it might be slightly early?

I've seen places where people implant as early as 3 or 4 days Try2 so don't give up hope yet!!!!

Going to get my blood drawn today since this is my first cycle of Clomid... Going to be a busy two weeks!!! In a few more days I have to go to Radiology for another test, then on the 20th a USG of my tubes.... Then a couple of days later starts the BD Marathon!!!

Ash - I'm pulling out all the stops this cycle, Mucinex, Baby Aspirin, EPO, Conceive Plus, Prenatal.... Whew.... I'm going to look like a drug addict with all the pills I'm popping. And I wouldn't mind twins at all!! Hubby said he only wants one kid, but I want two. If I can get twins we can be done in the first pop!

Still holding on at 18/19 dpo. No AF and still BFN. Calling dr as soon as they get in the office. Can't come soon enough.

I've seen places where people implant as early as 3 or 4 days Try2 so don't give up hope yet!!!!

Going to get my blood drawn today since this is my first cycle of Clomid... Going to be a busy two weeks!!! In a few more days I have to go to Radiology for another test, then on the 20th a USG of my tubes.... Then a couple of days later starts the BD Marathon!!!

Ash - I'm pulling out all the stops this cycle, Mucinex, Baby Aspirin, EPO, Conceive Plus, Prenatal.... Whew.... I'm going to look like a drug addict with all the pills I'm popping. And I wouldn't mind twins at all!! Hubby said he only wants one kid, but I want two. If I can get twins we can be done in the first pop!

LOL see I wouldnt mind it! If I got 2 in 1 go then I know I would be done at ttc then!!!! :) GL and Fx'd

So I found out exactly why they wanted me to get my blood drawn on CD3... They were testing my FSH and LH levels. Turns out that FSH peaks on CD3! I'll know something in two weeks or so (they have to send the labs to Germany since we're stataioned in Turkey.)

DSemcho - Hopefully they can give you some answers when you get the results from the blood draw. I'm so glad that your new cycle has started and you're getting some help with clomid and testing! Fingers crossed!

Girliegirl - Have you gotten in touch with the doctor yet? Keep us posted on what they say!

LLoves - Welcome! I'm doing weight watchers too. Just started a couple of weeks ago but I'm already down 4 pounds. Good luck with the weight loss and TTC.

Hope everybody has a great week. :hugs:

Hello, mind if I join your group? :flower: I am 5'6 and 210. I weighed 250 at my biggest. I got down to 188 for my wedding but I gained a bunch back.

My husband was diagnosed with cancer and I ended up handling that horrible time with stress eating :wacko: He is in remission now and we are starting to try for a family.

I have issues with annovulatory cycles due to being overweight. I've started exercising again and have lost 5 pounds so far:thumbup:. When I lost all the weight for my wedding my cycles were like clock work. I really hope that happens again.

I hope all you lovely get your get your :bfp: soon! Baby dust for everyone
:dust::dust:

WELCOME! So great to have you :) Thats awful about your husband, so sorry. But glad everything is going well. I am the same way with my cycles; if Im exercising and eating right, theyre right on time. Hopefully yours are too! GL & FX

May I please join you ladies? I am 29 years old, 5ft 6 and about 150 lbs overweight. That's aweful, I know. I started putting on weight when I quit taking birth control. Had my thyroid tested and everything. Anyways, would really be excited to have some new friends. :dust:

Hello and Welcome! Don't feel ashamed about your weight. Thats why I made this thread! It's a place where we can all be open and honest about anything and everything...just wait until you read how my weekend was :blush:

Hi ladies, I'm brand new to the board. After googling this or that and always ending up on BnB I figured I might as well make a login :) I also feel like this is the board best fit for me. I am 24, 5'6 and I'm 229. On Jan 6th I decided enough is enough and started Weight Watchers, I started at 243 so I'm down 14lbs. so far! I know it's harder (or at least supposed to be harder) to conceive being heavier so aside from wanting and needing to be healthier that's my motivation! We currently are not hard core trying to but are trying to bd around the big O and do smaller steps like that.
My cycle this past month has totally thrown me for a loop but normally they range from 27-29 days. We bd'd on the day of the big O and AF was supposed to come yesterday but so far she hasn't. I took a hpt this morning and BFN :( Oddly I started to have creamy-egcm a couple days leading up to yesterday which I don't normally have. If/when she does show I think I'm gonna venture into charting my temp maybe to make sure of my O and I've read crazy things about Geritol (lol) and I think I'm gonna give it a try too!

You came to the right place! Thats how I ended up here as well. I was always googling something and ending up here! And I couldn't have asked for a better bunch of ladies. Theyre all so wonderful, non-judgemental and encouraging. Keep us posted!!!

To all you other lovely ladies- Sounds like some great things are happening and I can't wait to see what comes of it :hugs:

AFM- You would not even believe the weekend I had. First things first. I decided after 1 month of TTC that I should quit smoking....past attemps have failed, but OH quit 2 months ago(thank goodness, when we both quit at the same time, we fight terribly) and I figured it was about time I did as well. I have two problems when I quit, 1-I can't poop :haha: and i mean like...4 or 5 days sometimes a week. and 2-I can't sleep. Between the two of them I always start smoking again. But I decided...I'm determined this time. I dont want to hurt my potential bean AND Ive been leading an otherwise very healthy lifestyle. Its the only thing that needed to change. So, I had my last cigarette Friday night.
So I wake up Saturday, keep myself occupied, chewing lots of gum instead of stuffing my face, which is what I want to do. I head out for dinner with some girlfriends. Its getting late, probably around 11 or so I start to have this TERRIBLE wave of pain in my left side. It happens a few times, but I dont think much of it, so, I ignore it. By midnight, its so bad, Im in tears. I rush home, OH is awake still and takes me to the ER.
I can handle a decent amount of pain and in the 4 years OH and I have known each other...Ive never been to the ER. So he was a little concerned, as was I. They get me in, take some blood and urine samples and start an IV ( I know have an awful bruise where my IV was) Then they take me for a CT scan.
They're thinking I either had an ectopic pregnancy, kidney stones or a ruptured cyst. I was pretty sure it wasn't pregnancy related as the dates didnt work out and I barely drink anything but water....and I drink TONS of that, so kidney stones seemed unlikely. So Im pretty terrified that Ive ruptured an ovary or a cyst has burst.
The doctor comes back and says that EVERYTHING looks normal. All my blood results, my urine sample and my CT. He said the only thing he can see is the MASSIVE AMOUNT OF CRAP IN MY BOWELS!!!! Can you believe it?!?!? :haha:

First of all, let me tell you ladies that you are THE only people I am sharing this with, Im so embarassed, but it was quite literally the worst pain Ive ever experiened. So, needless to say, Im relieved nothing was actually wrong and since they did blood tests I know I dont have diabetes or a thyroid problem :happydance: but now Im just waiting to go :loo: So, now Im looking for pernatals without iron in them as they think that's probably what's caused the back up.

Sorry for the long post, but Im exhausted and needed to let you girls know....good news: 2 1/2 days ciggy free!!!!

Oh. Em. Gee. Rockin!!!! I'm so sorry that you had such a crazy weekend...but I'm so glad to hear that everything is okay and it's not related to your reproductive system. I think GNC and Rainbow Light both have an iron free prenatal so you might want to check them out.

Fingers crossed that you :loo: soon. Hahahaha I love that there is a smilie for that.

Hi Everyone

Wondering if I could join this group. I am 36 yrs old, been TTC for over a year now. I am trying to lose weight but everyone month is the same result, I get all sad and depressed when AF shows up that the diet goes out the window along with any progress that I made. Trying to be positive this year and take it one month at a time. Currently 8 dpo with my fingers crossed.

OMG, Rockin....IRON??? I had no idea that could back you up. I am so sorry you are in so much pain. I take a prenatal with iron PLUS more slow release iron since I can get low on that. I think I might 86 the extra iron (I am out anyway). I can get a bit backed up at times...I just thought it was because of dieting. I drink a dieters tea sometimes to get things moving (its just a laxative in tea form) but I have not been using it since I was in my TWW. Hope things move along for you soon... :hugs: (lol...maybe that tight hug helped...LOL).

Welcome, fxforbabyb. Great group here...

So I called the nurse this morning and explained everything and she said she had to call me back....so a few HOURS later she calls. As I expected the dr wants me in for a sono. Nothing said about bloodtests. I told her how late I am and the BFNs and all that... So I got transfered to schedule the sono. FRIDAY at 1pm. How can I wait that long????? So I think about it for a minute or two and call back. Ask why a sono...was told to make sure the cyst was gone. I said that I did not realise I had a cyst. Nurse said I did because I did not start my period. So I asked if it was their opinion that the HPTs were absolute and reliable. She said well, pretty much but that if needed they would test me when I came in. Well no shit .... it's needed as I have not started my period and I am trying to get pregnant!!!! So I just kept talking and asking the same questions until she finally said that she was going to see if there was another, earlier, appt available for a sono. Well suprise....there was and I am now scheduled for tomorrow late morning. I think she was afraid she was becoming my new BFF and I was going to keep talking to her, calling back if needed, and stalking her until Friday.....or get an earlier appt. Well I got an earlier one. LOL. Too bad, I have plenty of time on my hand to develope a new friendship...LOL. I am just that psyco.

I am still going out and buying more HPTs.

Tiff

Hello, mind if I join your group? :flower: I am 5'6 and 210. I weighed 250 at my biggest. I got down to 188 for my wedding but I gained a bunch back.

My husband was diagnosed with cancer and I ended up handling that horrible time with stress eating :wacko: He is in remission now and we are starting to try for a family.

I have issues with annovulatory cycles due to being overweight. I've started exercising again and have lost 5 pounds so far:thumbup:. When I lost all the weight for my wedding my cycles were like clock work. I really hope that happens again.

I hope all you lovely get your get your :bfp: soon! Baby dust for everyone
:dust::dust:

WELCOME! So great to have you :) Thats awful about your husband, so sorry. But glad everything is going well. I am the same way with my cycles; if Im exercising and eating right, theyre right on time. Hopefully yours are too! GL & FX

May I please join you ladies? I am 29 years old, 5ft 6 and about 150 lbs overweight. That's aweful, I know. I started putting on weight when I quit taking birth control. Had my thyroid tested and everything. Anyways, would really be excited to have some new friends. :dust:

Hello and Welcome! Don't feel ashamed about your weight. Thats why I made this thread! It's a place where we can all be open and honest about anything and everything...just wait until you read how my weekend was :blush:

You came to the right place! Thats how I ended up here as well. I was always googling something and ending up here! And I couldn't have asked for a better bunch of ladies. Theyre all so wonderful, non-judgemental and encouraging. Keep us posted!!!

To all you other lovely ladies- Sounds like some great things are happening and I can't wait to see what comes of it :hugs:

AFM- You would not even believe the weekend I had. First things first. I decided after 1 month of TTC that I should quit smoking....past attemps have failed, but OH quit 2 months ago(thank goodness, when we both quit at the same time, we fight terribly) and I figured it was about time I did as well. I have two problems when I quit, 1-I can't poop :haha: and i mean like...4 or 5 days sometimes a week. and 2-I can't sleep. Between the two of them I always start smoking again. But I decided...I'm determined this time. I dont want to hurt my potential bean AND Ive been leading an otherwise very healthy lifestyle. Its the only thing that needed to change. So, I had my last cigarette Friday night.
So I wake up Saturday, keep myself occupied, chewing lots of gum instead of stuffing my face, which is what I want to do. I head out for dinner with some girlfriends. Its getting late, probably around 11 or so I start to have this TERRIBLE wave of pain in my left side. It happens a few times, but I dont think much of it, so, I ignore it. By midnight, its so bad, Im in tears. I rush home, OH is awake still and takes me to the ER.
I can handle a decent amount of pain and in the 4 years OH and I have known each other...Ive never been to the ER. So he was a little concerned, as was I. They get me in, take some blood and urine samples and start an IV ( I know have an awful bruise where my IV was) Then they take me for a CT scan.
They're thinking I either had an ectopic pregnancy, kidney stones or a ruptured cyst. I was pretty sure it wasn't pregnancy related as the dates didnt work out and I barely drink anything but water....and I drink TONS of that, so kidney stones seemed unlikely. So Im pretty terrified that Ive ruptured an ovary or a cyst has burst.
The doctor comes back and says that EVERYTHING looks normal. All my blood results, my urine sample and my CT. He said the only thing he can see is the MASSIVE AMOUNT OF CRAP IN MY BOWELS!!!! Can you believe it?!?!? :haha:

First of all, let me tell you ladies that you are THE only people I am sharing this with, Im so embarassed, but it was quite literally the worst pain Ive ever experiened. So, needless to say, Im relieved nothing was actually wrong and since they did blood tests I know I dont have diabetes or a thyroid problem :happydance: but now Im just waiting to go :loo: So, now Im looking for pernatals without iron in them as they think that's probably what's caused the back up.

Sorry for the long post, but Im exhausted and needed to let you girls know....good news: 2 1/2 days ciggy free!!!!

Oh u poor thing! I was about 12 or 13 and I was rushed into hospital after crippling pains for days that got worse, doc thought appendicitis - turned out I too had a blocked bowel they gave me this sugary water and ordered me not to eat for about a week. I lost a stone approx! My parents then thought it hilarious to tell any friends or boyfriends about it. I vowed then not to be an embarrassing parent! Rockin I feel ur pain!! :dohh:

Rockin, I don't know if you will be able to find this in the states but try to find Form Tea.... They have it here in Turkey, and one time my husband had 3 cups of it and he thought he was sick he was going so much (we didn't realize it made ya poo).... Or maybe Citrucel? Or just a lot more Fiber.... You can go pick up the bran type of Fiber One cereal and have a semi-large bowl - I think it has like 9 - 18g of fiber per serving or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->