support group for future ivf/iui/icsi cycles

K

keepsmiling

this is a support group for anyone having ivf, icsi or iui in the next year or so that wants to give help and advice and of course support to others
i shud be goin thru icsi myself next summer xx

I've done 2 failed IUI so we will be undergoing a few more IUI this year and if that fails we will explore IVF next year!

welcome huni
how long have u been ttc
wots ur issues?
x

I think I will be doing ICSI hopfully later this year-no set plan yet but FS said our most likely option. I also get married in September so prob after that.x

I got married sept 09

were hoping to stayt augusg 2012 ish so a little way off yet but im fine with that as im only a spring chicken lol x

Count me in please.

We should hopefully get our referral at the beginning of July and they believe treatment should start in the autumn. It's IVF or ICSI for us and i'm trying to find as much info as I can in preparation.

Fingers crossed for you all x

ill most def be icsi unless by some miricle hubbys sperms decide to cooperate x

So happy to find this thread! I keep popping into ongoing ivf threads and have learned a lot but still have much to go...We are hoping to have enough $ saved for ivf by Dec. so we can begin in Jan. If not, we should for sure reach our goal by next spring to do it over the summer. We are saving for a risk sharing plan. 3 ivf's with fresh eggs, as many frozen cycles as we need and icsi.
I have severe endometriosis and oh has lower average count and high viscocity.

Well done LabMommy for getting 40% of the way there.

Oh, that's exciting Vickie, September isn't too long away. We should be starting ivf/icsi at the same time. It's likely to be ICSI unless there is a big change in SA by then.

I've just read a book on ivf, so have a slightly better idea now what we are in for. I do like to have lots of information about things!!

oh me too, i like information!!! LOL. I cant' wait till September, it's driving me nuts already.....

im bak to seein my fs in august or september so im gunna ask for more info then too
like when i can be expecting to strt etc
im also lookin for a new job cos mine is too heavy for me now so wen i do strt treatment ill need a lighter job

iv gotta wait til im 23 and im 22 in july so not too long to wait
im just hoping that i can be reffered bfore im 23 x

I have two wonderful kids that are all grown up and I'm only 33 i work out am with a partner and have stable life.I dream of having a little girl since i have two boys.My partner was tested and he is below average but still able to conceive it's just not happening quick enough.He's a work alcoholic.I'm sure I'm ovulating but I'm having blood work to make sure.I got pregnant with my boys on the first time will IUI work for me and will I succeed.Please reply

Hello, I had my IUI three days ago and today I am a mess. I am all emotional and just want to go crawl in a hole somewhere. I am bloated and have a throbbing pain in the bottum region. Anyone else get so emotional after a IUI

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->