• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

fuschia

Reaction score
Hey

As the title says- is there anyone that wants to buddy up?

Im 26 ttc #2 and things im starting to try are gym , pre seed or conceive plus, soft cups.

For this coming cycle I might try grapefruit juice and the Smep!!

Would love someone to share thoughts/ feelings and advice xxxxx

Hey :) I'm cd1 as well ttc#1. We're trying soy this cycle x

Hey. How are you feeling today? Was it a bit of a crash down when you came on?

I was 1 day late and had taken preg test which was obviously neg so I just wanted it to start in the end so im feeling positive now!

How long have you been trying?

What does soy do?

X

Oh I just read on your journal you were let down by donor this month. ... that sucks.

I guess a new cycle and chance is what you were waiting for then!

Exactly that! Was still a bit gutted as I have been trying to lengthen my luteal phase... But hey.
Soy isoflavones work like clomid :)

Sorry your test was negative. It is the WORST when our bodies tease!

Oh I see- how long is your luteal phase?

I think mine is 12 days - I ov on cd17 and period came day 30 ( so 29 day cycle). Im new to the whole charting etc though! It was only when it didn't happen for us after 6 months I decided to get a bit more serious!

I have always had clockwork 28 day cycle but this time was the 1st time I tried reflexology. I think it may have something to do with extra day- plus its heavier than usual which im seeing as a good thing:)

Have u tried reflexology? I was cautious at 1st but I love it now!

9 or ten days. Which is not amazing...

I don't really understand what reflexology is..?

Well reflexology is a type of massage on your feet ( I never used to like anyone touching my feet!) And theres a chart that shows how each part links to your body so my lady is doing my at beginning of cycle then just before ovulation and working on all the relevant areas. Some people swear by it!

It definitely makes me feel good and so relaxing so if nothing else- that might help! Plus my period is much heavier so I wonder if it helped me build a thicker lining? !

9-10 days, so I guess you need it to be a day or 2 longer to give egg best chance of implanting right? Although if it implaned day 6-9 you would be alright??

Sounds interesting. Might give it a go if nothing in a few cycles, but feet are icky! Interesting how our bodies work though!

Yeah. I know there are ladies who get pregnant with a 9/10 day LP but if rather up it to give more of a chance for a bean to settle in

That's exactly how I felt about my feet . 1st appointment I said 'sorry about my feet!' But now I just whip them out!

I think im going to buy grapefruit juice today- no idea if I will like it. Meant to help get more fertile cm going.

We plan to try sperm meets egg plan this month which im a bit daunted by cos is been a fee years since we were bding anywhere near that much!

Can I ask with artificial insemination will you try a few timew or do you just do it once really well timed?

SMEP sounds cool. A lot of work though! Although definitely worth it

With AI we will either do 1 insemination on first +OPK day or two , one on each +OPK day. Depends on availability of us and donor :)

I see ! Well fingers crossed that this is an exciting cycle for both of us! !

Indeedy! I hate this first part though, where there is nothing really to do but sit and wait

I guess. .. but its also full of possibilities and potential!

I will be continuing to temp for the 2nd month but im not convinced my readings were accurate!

I might try vaginally... although bit daunted by this idea but I hear that should be more accurate!

Yeah I temp vaginally. It's ok once you get over the ick factor. I just don't temp during AF. I temped once orally and my chart was a MESS! Partly because I sleep with my mouth open. But yeah... Anyway... Vaginally tends to be more accurate

How are you doing Hun?

I've done two days of soy now. Craaaazy dreams!

Oh really- were you expecting it to affect your dreams?

I need to drink my grapefruit juice today but im in no rush!! Only 2nd day but its not the nicest taste!

Been to gym too!

Af is def on her way out today so its now the count down to start bding!!

Reflexology was lovely last night!

I really feel like its making it easier- being really pro active- at least I feel like im doing something towards getting pregnant in this time than just sitting and waiting! !

How are you feeling? X

Hi Ladies :wave:

Mind if I join you? I am 13DPO and expecting AF on the 1st of the month. Its hard to find a group of thread that actually stays active...hopefully we can all keep this one going and keep each other company :)

fuschia - How old is your little one? Your plan for this cycle sounds good! Hope it ends with a BFP!

Laura - GL to you this cycle! Hope it goes smoothly and you get a good shot at it this month.

Oh really- were you expecting it to affect your dreams?

I need to drink my grapefruit juice today but im in no rush!! Only 2nd day but its not the nicest taste!

Been to gym too!

Af is def on her way out today so its now the count down to start bding!!

Reflexology was lovely last night!

I really feel like its making it easier- being really pro active- at least I feel like im doing something towards getting pregnant in this time than just sitting and waiting! !

How are you feeling? X
Nope! But I do remember that I had vivid dreams last time I took it. It was so odd. I dreamt I met one of my favourite broadway people. Then we were making a chicken roast dinner... In a car... Using a microwave. And we had to find a code for the microwave and I was googling it but she wanted it to be in the instruction manual. She was also doing a one woman show in London and couldn't get us tickets, and she was talking to the theatre manager like "what do you mean I can't get tickets?! I am the show!"
I also saw a street called "Elliot Tree" and was trying to take a picture for One of the ladies on here as her little one is Elliot, but every time we passed it there were loads of people having their picture taken with it and I was getting frustrated because I couldn't take a picture of just the sign. bizarre!

Grapefruit juice... Bleurgh. Not sure I could cope with the taste of that. Glad the reflexology was good :)

I'm just chugging along at the moment, started temping this morning, temp is so low I wondered if I was dead... Haha

Hi Ladies :wave:

Mind if I join you? I am 13DPO and expecting AF on the 1st of the month. Its hard to find a group of thread that actually stays active...hopefully we can all keep this one going and keep each other company :)

fuschia - How old is your little one? Your plan for this cycle sounds good! Hope it ends with a BFP!

Laura - GL to you this cycle! Hope it goes smoothly and you get a good shot at it this month.

Course you can join in. Fingers crossed for a fast bfp for all three of us

Tmb- your very welcome.

I haven't actively chatted to people like this before- mainly stalked posts in the 2ww putting my own out occasionally!

I hoped this might help hopefully and help not to feel so alone! Hubby isn't exactly on the same wave length as me with all this!

My lo is 2 years ( turned 2 in Feb).

I see you are ttc no 4! How lovely - I would like to have a big family like that but had a c section with 1st and looks like I will with any further babies too and I think they advise no more than 3!

Have u taken a test or are u waiting till you miss your period?

Laura I was actually laughing out loud at your dream !

As long as they don't get scary!!

I think ill start temping vaginally tomorrow! Im a bit worried what hubby will think about it though! !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->