• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

Lol another random dream!
I need to have my glass of grapefruit juice!
Might have it after work out. .. Some reward!!

Not sure about bding tonight now as just gone into our spare bedroom and found the loft hatch open and the llft light on and he last went in there 10 days ago !!! Fire hazard! Its the bedroom next to our dd too. Not a happy Mrs x

Oh boo!
I've gotta say I admire you with the grapefruit juice. Just the thought of it makes me pull a "yuck" face
Don't know if I had nutty dreams last night. If I did I don't remember them. Although I did sleep through Amy leaving this morning and was so confused when I woke up and she was gone

Does amy work weekends then?

My hubby works every Saturday and every other Sunday!

Today is the 1st day Bentley can go out ! Will wait till tomorrow for his 1st walk though when hubby is home. He can only really do 10mins at the mo anyway.

Do you know when u usually ovulate Laura or does it really fluctuate?

I usually ov cd 17 but im aware that reflexology might have altered things slightly.

Oh ps - I was awful at maracattack! It was really hard! ! Side planks and stuff ! I probably did about 50% of the dvd

Keep trying with the maracattack! Sounds like a good workout!
Amy works shifts so she works all kinds of hours. Ahhhh bless Bentley and his first walk. How exciting!
My ovulation tends to be around cd20-26 but last time I took soy it was cd18, so I'm thinking it will probably be some time around then.

Hello :wave:

AF did not show as if yet....maybe later today or possibly tomorrow. I got into the rum with DH last night and was expecting my temp to be really high but it actually dropped.....I imagine it would have been a huge drop if I had no rum in my system! My body can feel the aftermath of it this morning!

So....I had a chat with DH last night and I think we might try an in monitored medicated round this next cycle. I have enough for 3 or 4 rounds of fumera/letrizole left over from our last baby. It's not expired....and we know it makes me ovulate. I'm not 100% sure Ill do it yet though. I'm worried if I take it days 3-7 then DH will be out if town when I O and then we will have wasted a cycle and the Ned's. Not sure what to do.....

I don't know anything about those meds Hun, but maybe consult with a dr?

I'm not worried about seeing a doctor as I've taken this med before (these were also unmonitored cycles as well, doctor just said to call when pregnant). I know how the meds work (fumera is similar to clomid). It's actually better because there are less side affects and it is out if your blood stream well before O where as clomid can remain in your system in to O. These are pills that were prescribed to me by a fertility doctor when we were trying for baby #3.

I just want to be pregnant so bad and we are only trying until June and my cycles are so long.....

You're on CD7 already! Yay! O will be here before you know it! What day do you start OPKs?

I'm taking my last dose of soy tonight then will start the OPKs tomorrow :) I really hope this cycle is the one. Feel like we've been waiting so long now. Although this is our first cycle back, we tried for a year in 2012 so it feels like we've been waiting since jan 2012...

Hello :) I'm on CD2 today.... month 14 of trying.... had a few chemicals in the past. On Metformin and Clomid. Getting sooo letdown lately and of course everyone around me is getting pregnant :sigh:

I just want to be pregnant so bad and we are only trying until June and my cycles are so long.....

How many months worth of your meds do you have?

Can't hurt to try but obv you don't want to waste.

Welcome staycb!!

We are all roughly the same within 7 days. .. and all completely cool as cucumbers. .... ;)
You saying wanna be preg so bad kinda makes me feel emotional! Cos that's what I wanna scream! All this 'relaxing' taking your mind off it etc pretending I domt mind when it happens well its all just necessary but really I just want to get pregnant! Aaaaaahhhh

Ok so now that's over with....

I need to check my opk situation. I have clear blue advanced left over from 2 months ago ( didn't bother last month) not sure how many though so need to work oit when I can star testing without running out at a vital time!

AF arrived this afternoon...so March 1 is CD1 ......that'll be easy to keep track of :)

Staycb01 - welcome to the group :)

Hey staycb! Welcome!

We went to see some friends tonight and their little girl who is a week old. And they asked us to be godparents <3 She is so gorgeous!

Although she did make my womb hurt. I just want a baby now

Great stuff tmb- certainly will be easy to keep track of this month!

Aww that's great laura ! How lovely being asked to be god parents x

Im just up before dh or dd cos the puppy was barking at 6.20am because he needed to be let out. .taking him for his 1st walk today :)

Ahhhhh enjoy the puppy walk! I was wandering round the garden at 0100am with my collie as she was whining. Still don't really know what she wanted!
Here's our gorgeous god daughter
https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/954f9b1bda6d20bdf4eb17ecc87c36c3_zps00d2fea3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->