• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

I would NOT like scary dreams! The first time I temped vaginally I fell asleep...

Then woke up to an ominous beeping sound from my hoo hah

That is quite the dream, Laura! Vivid dreams are pretty awesome (not the scary ones obviously)...I like waking up being like "what on earth?!". Are you going with the same donor this cycle or have things changed?

Fuschia - I temp orally...not sure what my DH would think about the vag temping either! I am an open mouth sleeper as well and my temps can get somewhat erratic but I usually can get a clear picture overall. Yes, I have tested and all negative thus far. I got my BFP last time on 11DPO so I am sure I'm out....I'm alright with it though :) Feeling hopeful for a Christmas baby now! Big families are nice...but it can be somewhat crazy in our home already! I'm sure a fourth wont be much different :) Can you not go for a VBAC? Was it an emergency section? Luckily, I've never had to have a section...although during my last delivery we were getting close!

Yeah it's the same donor who let us down last cycle. But we do have a back up donor now just in case so fingers crossed we will actually get to try this month!
Would be good if you got a shock bfp... :)

Tbh im not sure he'd notice. ... but if he did I think id be really embarrassed especially as u need to leave it there while!

I had an emcs after 63 hours of labour and I dialated 1cm!!

Chances are it would probably happen again . I then got a nasty uterus infection after the section so I don't want that to happen again and I think a planned section might be my best bet!

A lady I know said it was a bigger decision going from 2-3 than 3-4 as it evened it up and it was manic anyway!

Oh I would love an Xmas baby so much- makes me feel all emotional the idea of having a new born at xmas !

How long have you been ttc #4? X

Laura- bet that's peace of mind having a back up!

Do you know the donor quite well? X

We met him online but have been talking to him for about a year - met for coffee once or twice too. Plus he works in the same industry as DP so she knows people that know him, so we know he's legit thank goodness :)

We met him online but have been talking to him for about a year - met for coffee once or twice too. Plus he works in the same industry as DP so she knows people that know him, so we know he's legit thank goodness :)

That's good then. It must be nice to know who's sperm you are using for peace of mind!

Look at me - I am getting all advanced like you and have got a ticker now!
Let's hope that soon we can get that ticker going that tells us what type of fruit our baby is the size of each week!

You know I have been working out like a woman possessed this week and I have weighed myself today and lost 2lb and I can help but be a little disappointed I was expecting more ! However I googled it and apparently women often weigh more on their periods so Im hoping for a big loss next week :) Im working on jogging at the mo - I can only manage 2 mins jogging then 2 mins walking for a total of 30 mins... aim is to go jogging with the dog! Well unless of course pregnancy prevents this... then thats ok :)

Ahhhhh I want that fruit ticker so bad!

Good work on the exercise. I would love to go running with my dogs but they pull so much I wouldn't be able to stop!

We got a puppy 4 weeks ago :) a yellow lab. Just like an Andrex puppy. I plan to train with him! So as he can go further - ill go further !

Again unless I get pregnant! !! X

Ahhhhhhh so cute! What's his name?

I have a border collie and a Jack Russell. Could run with the jack, but the collie is super fast and super strong

fuschia - Good for you on the working out! I keep saying I'm going to work out but I seem to lose motivation quite quickly! We have been NTNP since my DS was borin 16 months ago and only officially started trying in January. We are only going to be trying until June and if it doesn't happen by then we have decided to be done with just our 3 :) With DH work schedule in the summer I do not want a baby born during that time....We are hoping for a Winter baby!

Laura - Glad you have back up! Hhhhmmm...My DH is going to be working out of town at some point this month and I'll be wishing I had back up then! Bahahaha.....In all seriousness though, I worry he'll be gone at the crucial point of my cycle....Isn't that how is always turns out?!

It is so difficult when you only get like 2 or 3 days to try... And Sod's law those are the days the significant other half is out of town. Had this problem with out donor last month

Laura- his name is Bentley and he is very cute. Although at time having a 2 year old and a puppy is stressful! Mostly fun though !
Tmb -I was gymming when I conceived evie I think it really made a difference. Especially now as when u work out your blood flows well and that helps with building up a good uterine lining!

I was actually hoping for a summer baby im the beginning but obviously im not prepared to stop trying for 6 months- what will be will be :)

I was saying yo hubby we are bound to have an edd of beginning of Feb which is when dd was born! However I am planning a 4 night stay in majorca beginning of may and I think thatd likely to be when I will ovulate so I have 2 cycles until then but if not will be due march onwards xx

Good morning ladies :)....or afternoon or evening depending where you are from! I'm in Manitoba, Canada so it's morning for me!

14DPO and another stark white test :( Boohoo! Oh well. Now just waiting on AF so we can move on to a new cycle. A family member announced to the family that she is pregnant last night. I am so happy for her but really wish I could do the same. We now have 4 nieces/nephews due between now and the end of the year. Hopefully we are next!

How are you all today?

I hope you're next too Hun.

It's afternoon here - I'm in London. Just getting ready to go out as I have a dr appointment in a bit. Did a bit of blogging this afternoon but not a whole lot else!

Realised earlier that if we conceive this month the baby will be due around my mum's 50th birthday. She would have loved that. She passed away in 2007

Morning tmb!

Im close to Laura in kent, england!

I hope you are next too.

That's my least fave part- having bfns but waiting for period! !

I feel much better once af starts and I can start looking for and rather than googling ' 1 day late for af and bfn...?' And so on!

Aww maybe that will be your special time laura!

Keen to get bding this month! Could start with every other day now instead of cd10 but concerned ill burn myself out.

We haven't had that much since years ago! Last month we only did it once... 2 days before ov- I feel we have sucked a bit overall!

X

Only takes one :) I will probably only have one or two donations, probably day before and day of ov. I'm hoping the soy has some effect.

Where in kent are you? We're in Woolwich, so practically kent!

I am near Maidstone- grew up in Sevenoaks which is closer to London.
I think I want to get bding as in some ways that feels like we can try sooner!!
Pretty sure hubby would be up for that too.

He will be so confused if I instigate tonight as we've only been doing it once close to o!

I started to temp vaginally this am!!

X

Saying that we will both be shattered tonight. Hes working till 7pm then off to gym so home about 10pm meanwhile I have evening with mirandas maracatrack dvd!!! Got some of dds maracas at the ready!

Getting some bd in might be an energy boost! Enjoy the maracattack!

Tonight for me? 200mg of soy isoflavones... And probably some more nutty dreams

Last night I dreamt I was working at We Will Rock You and Robbie Williams was playing the lead. And there was something about a boat. And I broke my iPhone screen...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->