Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! You need to go out an buy a real test RIGHT NOW! I shall be stalking for updates! OMG, I am so excited right now!!!!!!

I'm not sure I can wait that long! hehehe

I am so excited for you right now!

And Amy is in the TWW as well! Imagine 2 BFP's!?

Oh wow ! I hope so Laura :)

I can't believe you can stand not to have already peed on that frer already lol xxx

I peed on this...

https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/20be61a67f56962b0332533d94856dd0_zpsf8e1aa66.jpg

I'm crying right now....friggin hormones! Congrats to you and Amy!

So what is your due date?

That is a beautiful BFP! :)

On or around 7th feb :)

I hope this is a sticky baby

I'm totally in shock. I didn't expect it this month!

What was Amy's reaction?? Are you guys hoping for another positive with Amy?

Laura - congratulations!

You really didnt seem to be expecting it this month did you! Wernt you quite stressed out around ovulation time too?

Just shows you -- you never know!

Very happy for you .... cant imagine how over the moon your feeling xxxxx

Thanks Fushcia. I was fairly stressed around ov yeah. I really didn't expect it this month. FX it's a sticky

Just caught up on your journal so you wouldn't have to write everything twice :) Congrats again! So very happy for you ����

Yes that's no 2 for our group. How wonderful!

3 more to go!

At this rate I shall be starting another group up on me tod!

Im finding this cycle difficult because we are both feeling a bit crappy with dd and chicken pox. Still giving ourselves a shot though :)

Mol gold- have you got to testing yet? Maybe our 3rd bfp will be soon behind!

Xx

Also read journal hun and it's lovely reading!!! How are you doing today Laura?? Xx

Fuschia hope DD is feeling much better soon and hope you and hubby get to BD!

Mol hope you're doing okay too? Fx there's another bfp on its way! :D

Tmb hope all okay with you? I wouldn't stress about the hb either :) Don't think I heard Isaac's til I was 16 week or so...but I'm larger than average so probably of no relevance to you!! Haha

FX for more bfp in this group soon!

I have a splitting headache so I'm off to bed, got this tonight :)
https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/941f3abb9dc5615ff176ccaa20fb3be2_zps013913f9.jpg

FX for more bfp in this group soon!

I have a splitting headache so I'm off to bed, got this tonight :)
https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/941f3abb9dc5615ff176ccaa20fb3be2_zps013913f9.jpg

Just fabulous!! :) If u got that then doc test will deffo come up pos :happydance:

Hope so :) anyway off to sleep. Need To shift this damn headache :-(

Congrats Laura - I knew this is your month!! H&H 9 months :) Wow!

AFM, BFN at 12DPO then spotting. Today spotting little heavier, AF on her way :(

Molgold sorry about af :(

Well you me and carly are next :)

I think I am probably 1dpo today judging by my temps last few days
Only bf twice at -1dpo and -3dpo so we shall see!

Im feeling more relaxed now anyway. Dh will get SA if this cycle doesn't work and I feel like at least we can start investigating things now.

If his SA is fine im wondering if I could get a blood test as a first port of call to see if im lacking in any vitamins but maybe I can do that through gp. Im not sure how these things work when you already have a child xxxx

Hope your feeling well laura.... enjoy it because your in for some delightful reassuring but sickly symptoms within few weeks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->