Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

You definitely will be able to get a blood count Hun . Ask your GP.

Hey girls,

I started spotting yesterday (12DPO) but I had all of 1 spot of blood all day on my pad. I had little flow at night ( maybe abt 2 tsp), and maybe 2 -3 more spots on my pad till now ( Sorry TMI). its Day 2 and not enough to fill a pad? I am not even cramping too much! Normally my period turns to full flow on CD1 itself, and my cramps are horrendous! :| I don't want to get my hopes up but not knowing for sure is so frustrating!

Have you taken another test molgold?

I know I have had the odd period that is unusually light and I didn't know why.

Could be your bfp making a shy appearance ! Xxx

Morning ladies! !
Molgold how's it going?

So I was pretty sure I oved cd 16 this month due to the fact that ita always 16 or 17... I had a dip cd 16 and for me a really good rise of cd 17!!

But today of cd 18 ive had another dip :( googling makes me Hope its a fallback rise which ive come across before - something to do with estrogen still not low enough.

Feeling discouraged. .. if I didn't ov on cd16 then ive got bding really badly timed... we just didn't have itin us to keep ggoing with a poorly princess to care for!

So I turn to me trusty buddies for advice! What do the experts think?

Obv there's limited data as I only bothered temping when I felt it really mattered!

Give it a few more days Hun. I reckon fallback rise but it's impossible to tell without the next few temps xxx

Hey Fuschia I think you're okay...looking back at previous charts the drop isn't majorly low and still within the levels of your usual post ov temps. Sure it wouldn't be below your cover line either. Guess it's a matter of seeing what happens though. Really hope you timed it well hun :flower:

Thanks ladies. .im not hanging much hope on it this month but its a bit rubbish if im out completely before tww even starts!

I guess ill cross my fingers that my temp isn't too low !

Fingers crossed we get the full house within a few months xx

When is amy due to test laura?

My temp was mega low this am . I took it at about 5am but hubby had opened the window ( next to us) and the cold wind was blowing right onto my bare stomach!! Was freezing! !!

I got snuggled up again as usual and re took my temp 2 hours later and that's what I recorded and my instinct tells me its more accurate in which case its looking good!

How are you molgold? Is af being kind?

Carly? Is all looking good for donation this month? Xx

When is amy due to test laura?

My temp was mega low this am . I took it at about 5am but hubby had opened the window ( next to us) and the cold wind was blowing right onto my bare stomach!! Was freezing! !!

I got snuggled up again as usual and re took my temp 2 hours later and that's what I recorded and my instinct tells me its more accurate in which case its looking good!

How are you molgold? Is af being kind?

Carly? Is all looking good for donation this month? Xx

Oooh darn temps!!! lol Nothing like trying to stress us out eh?! Don't think I will be in with a chance this cycle...as donor said he'll be out of the country for the first half I take that to mean til around 15th. I am due to get a pos either 12th or 13th so will just miss it - I am ok about it though...just onto next cycle hopefully. Really hope you get that :bfp: real soon Fuschia (like in a few days!!) EEEK :dust:

Laura LOVE THE SQUISHY SIGGY!!! Awwwhhhh :) Hope all's OK!! Good luck with Amy's result! Can you imagine...babies like buses....hahaha ;)

Hope everyone else is OK? Mol, did AF arrive in full force or still dodgy?

Tmb how is everything now you are in second tri? Or am I late with that haha

Hope the temp stays up Fuschia!
Carly - you never know! Fx he's back before ov
Any news Mol?

We're just chugging along here. Amy doesn't think she's caught this month but we shall see

Hey ladies.....

Just wanted to let you all know that I lost the baby. Started spotting last Saturday and it turned heaving by Tuesday night. I had an ultrasound this morning g that showed an empty uterus. I am just waiting for a D&C as they are concerned with bleeding as I'm over an hour away from the city.

DH and I haven't talked about what's next but I'll probably stick around here and cheer you all on.

Oh sweetie I'm so sorry to hear this! Sending massive hugs xxxx

Tmb im so sorry . I can't imagine how you are feeling right now.
We are all here for you and I hope hubby and your children can club together and get through and make the right decision for your family moving forward x
Xx

Oh God I am so so sorry! Did not want to hear this news....so glad you have your hubby to support you. Bless you so much hun. Masses of :hugs: If you ever need to chat I'm right here xxx

Hows everyone doing?

Laura - 5 weeks :) I actually remember those exciting and nerve wracking early days kile yesterday. I have clearer memories of then than the later days actually! Hope your ok.

Molgold- how are you lovely?

Carly- I too hope this cycle works out and you get to try fingers crossed

Tmb- im thinking of you xxxxxx

Afm- 5dpo and feeling nauseous but I often do! Deciding how o play it thiw month. .. on holiday in cornwall from thurs and af due sat-mon. Thinking do I take tests or ro I wait. Or do I test before I go. I just have lost that excitement now.... im not feeling like im bothered about testing early anymore and getting my hopes up and hurting my eyes staring at blank strips lol.

Xxx

5 weeks indeed :)

Hope this is the one fuschia
Hope you get to try Carly xx

Hey ladies :) Donor still away so out this cycle.

Now I am confused and wonder if anyone can help? EWCM and opk cheapies suggest ov is close. Bottom cheapy is from this afternoon and darker than control. Took a cb smiley and shows empty circle - not even flashing smile. Took stick out and it's so dark...what is going on please?

Hope everyone is doing okay? Tmb hope you're doing okay hun xx

The cheapie is + Hun. Get a donation is donor is about x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"