Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

Sorry about AF Hun :-(
Donation is tonight and Amy is due to ov next week x

Awh so sorry about AF Fuschia!! :( On to next cycle...each cycl;e is another step closer to your little bubs :)

Laura eek!! Exciting stuff fingers and toesies crossed for you!!!!

fuschia - Glad you are having fun in Scotland! Sorry to hear that AF decided to join you on the trip :( I have a friend headed over there this summer....she has been talking about it for years! The SA is a good idea as it would be good to know if your DH has an issue with his swimmers. Sometimes its an easy fix!

Laura - Yay, for early ovulation! And so happy your donor can make it! You and Amy must be so excited this month.....I so hope this is your cycle :)

Carly - Anything on this mornings test? Your chart looks really good!

Molgold - How are you feeling? Any thing new to report?

I just wanted to say that I really love the fact that I can still post in here with you ladies. I really like this little group we have....I feel connected to each of you and I really cant wait to start seeing your BFP's appear :) I know they are not far away!

AFM - I had my first appointment yesterday. I really like my midwife :) She is from Guatemala and is super friendly. We didn't get to hear baby's HB :( She said she could see the HB pop up on the doppler but it would disappear just as quickly as it showed. Should be nice and clear next appointment. I have the choice to deliver in the hospital (choice of 2) or in the birth center. I am leaning towards the birth center but will tour all my options before I decide.

Hey Tmb :hi: glad you like your midwife and glad everything is going well with you! :) It'll soon be your 12 week scan won't it? Eek exciting!

I have had very very faint lines but I took a macro pic today and it's 100% an indentation and not a bfp :( I emailed the seller as it's obvious I have duff tests. Ah well AF due in 4-6 days....

Glad all is well Tmb xxx
You're not out yet Carly! It's still super early
I don't know what my body is doing this month. +opk is eight days earlier than normal and I haven't actually don't anything to cause that. All I've been taking this month are prenatals and the only other time I have got +opk this early was when I took soy!
Donation in an hour. Opk still very much +

Aw sorry fuchsia for AF :(

Carly I hope ur indents turn to bfps soon..

Laura I am glad for ur grt timing :) as I type I am officially in tww with confirmed O today.. and with my legs raised aftr Bding :p

Awh thanks Laura and Mol :) Hope you're both OK and glad to hear about ov Mol! Good luck in your tww!! Laura, hope donation went well and ov happens real soon!!

I took a test tonight and got this...I am not saying it's a :bfp: but I am hoping it's the start of one....praying even :)

Hope everyone is OK!! :flower:

Attachments

• P5221259.jpg
    P5221259.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 2
  • inverted.jpg
    inverted.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 2
Thanks Laura :) I took another pic about half hour after and it looks like an indent again!! :( Frick! Issues with the tests but I emailed and they are sending me 30 more tests free. Who knows what's going on...may as well ignore those tests lol

See how it goes :)

I'm doubtful I will conceive this month. Very stressed out

Awh man :( Hope whatever you're stressed about resolves itself pronto!

Oh no :( Sorry Laura....is there a silver lining that in 2 months it will all be over? Not that it'll be much consolation. Good luck though.

See how it goes. It will be a lot easier if he is found guilty but we will cross that bridge when we come to it.

Back at 1dpo as OPK was still + last night. I'm hoping it will have faded out by tonight

:hugs:

And ooh 1dpo good luck! Really hope you're lucky - on both counts!

Well tested with smu and negative :( poop poop...also feel like AF is very close (doubly poop)

Hope you ladies are doing okay, I'm fine about it-just a little disappointed xx

Temp drop :( Af today or tomorrow...booo lol Stupid :witch: What's worrying me more is I now seem to have an 11 day LP :/ Missing 2 days lol

Ahhh cheers hun :) Down to u and Mol now, followed shortly by Fuschia :) Got my fx tightly for you all! There's a :bfp: coming! I feel it in me bones :D :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->