Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

Laura - Boo to that BFN! It would be so cool to end up with 2 little ones!

I'm not so sure. Wild mean we couldn't be at eachother's births and such and means it would get very VERY hard towards the end. I'll be thrilled to bits if she is but I think it would be much easier if she isn't

I guess that is true! Then I guess it is a good thing that you will be happy either way! I bet that sure makes seeing a BFN a little easier :)

Laura, I am sorry for Amy's BFN but yes I guess its true that with both of you expecting it would be very tough managing and caring for each other. How are you now?

Carly and Emma - FX for your BFPs :) Another one please!!

Tmb - so when are you planning to try again? And I hope you feel better now.. *hugs*

AFM I couldn't visit my gynaec last weekend and this weekend looks busy too. We were to decide if I should try clomid again or do I get a tubal scan done. Both options look bust to me this month because I am busy shifting to my own flat and cant seem to find the time to visit her and get a scan. Anyway we are off BDing awhile because I cant risk a freak pregnancy incase I have to get a scan done. :| I wish it hadn't come to this.

I am doing well, Molgold. Thanks for asking :) We plan to try again right away. I know they say to wait a few cycles but I think it is more for emotional reasons and less so for physical reason. I typically have long cycles so my lining should be good if we do conceive prior to a post mc AF. I have ordered some soy isoflavones and plan to give those shot.

I think I will start temping again tomorrow and see where my temps are sitting. I seem to only be seeing blood now when I wipe so I think I am pretty much done with that. I am feeling very positive today...hoping I can hang on to that feeling as I jump back on this crazy TTc wagon!

How is everyone else doing today?

Hey ladies :hi:

Gonna seem like a complete nutjob now (haha) buttt...need some help. After getting empty smiles on cb the other day, I decided to use a Hpt for fun. I left it for a couple hours without checking it (cos it was for fun lol) and got the first pic....

Now today I tested again and got the second pic (pic within about 2-3 mins). Just dodgy tests right??!! I mean I had AF (not light either!!) but I am insane if I think I could be pregnant...especially with tests being so light...sooo sooo light! I hate these bloody tests! lol

Attachments

• P6101497.jpg
    P6101497.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 3
  • P6121507.jpg
    P6121507.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 5
Gonna get a cb digital thanks hun just so when it spells out not pregnant I can feel confident with that :) It's so stupid there's no possible way...none at all lol xx

Sorrryyyy! But you know if you do a digi and it says not pregnant you'll wonder if it was because it's not sensitive enough

NEGATIVE!!! lol

I went to Local Asda but they sold out of cb digis and didn't even have frer. :/ Just bought the asda cheapies - rather those than nothing I guess lol...Darla has to go out so couldn't drive around. Well that puts that to rest and makes me think I have the dodgiest internet cheapies EVERRRR lol

I've seen some really dodgy Internet cheapies about! They're terrible!
Sorry it was neg!

Carly - That's crazy! Didn't the company send you free rests not long ago because of all the lines you were getting?

Yeah but I used a different company Tmb lol...these are the wider tests which are supposed to be easier to read :/ Thanks Laura hun.

I am just hoping I don't have cancer!! Bit random but I googled and apparently pos hpts can pick up cancer :/ Think ama make an appointment with doc next week for general bloodwork

Carly - Hate to say it but I thought the same thing. I don't know if you have the show "The Little Couple" over there?! Anyway, the lady on there had a type of cancer that raises HCG levels. She is now cancer free but has to have levels tested monthly. Better safe than sorry....I'd say an appointment is a good idea!

Laura - Thanks for the warning on the soy! It did help you at one point though, right? I guess it's kind of a hit it miss type thing. Either way my cycles are normally really long so I doubt it will hurt. It'll either stay long or shorten up! I think it's a more of a give it a try while I pass time waiting to get in with a new FS. Will be cool if it works!

BTW, happy birthday to Amy! Any special plans?

Blood work won't hurt Carly, but surely the Asda one would have come out positive too?

I used soy one cycle and it helped, but then I used it again at the same dose and it stopped me ovulating.

No special plans. Just take out lol

Hey just caught up.
Oh carly how crazy! I see why its a good idea to get blood work but if you har raised hcg levels then surely it would be picked up on asda too I think they are also quite sensitive xxx

Yeah 1st test didn't have a line but second one very faint again...may be something to do with concentration? I have 2 brands of cheapies that are giving me lines. Plus before AF both FRER gave me pink lines. Surely they can't ALL be duff?? :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->