Supposed to be induced today

jw1555

Reaction score
Feing a bit fed up. I was supposed to be induced at 9 am this morning, however the hospital has been too busy so I'm still waiting 10 hrs later. Apparently I'm next on the list but they have had so many emergencies go in today that they can't fit me in. I totally understand why emergencies need to go in before me but I just hate playing this waiting game, everytime my phone rings I jump and it's never the hospital! I'm being induced due to GD & was told I couldn't go over today so not sure what's happening, I hate keep calling cos I don't want to bother the poor nurses if they are busy!

:hugs: I hope they call you soon. hopefully it wont be too long. I have GD too and wasnt told i couldnt go past my due date.. just that they dont like to leave you longer than that. (im having a section at 38+5 if i get that far) xx

Thank you, I hate to keep calling them but it's the only way to get an update and OH is constantly on mycase about ringing them. I'm sure they will call soon I just worry that they haven't forgotten me
Or something!

I know how you're feeling I was induced and was suppose to get a called between 7am-noon Wednesday to come in, wasn't called til 12:30 Thursday so I ended up waiting 29 hours. I was induced for high blood pressure. Hopefully you have a fast induction. I was in labor for over 50 hours and ended up with a c section

Wow 50 hours! You poor thing! I ended up getting taken in my ambulance tonight as my vision went funny and all my right side went numb. I've still not been induced but at least I'm in the right place now!

Wow 50 hours! You poor thing! I ended up getting taken in my ambulance tonight as my vision went funny and all my right side went numb. I've still not been induced but at least I'm in the right place now!

Oh bless you, sorry you're having such a crappy time. I had a brilliant induction with dd2 at the weekend so think positive. Hopefully you will too. All the best
Xxx

Thank you, feeling more fed up now to be told they can't fit me in today either and are sending me home again. I am so frustrated I could cry, the midwives here don't seem to pay much attention to why I was being induced in the first place. I don't want to go home and then wait around all day for another phone call that won't come. I'd rather just say no to the induction now and wait it out on my own I think! X

I bet you are fed up! That's the thing, your induction has been recommended for a medical reason, not just because you wanted one! What happened about your other symptoms?
Goodness me, I hope they sort it out and get you back in asap.
Xxxx

They are not sure what caused the other symptons, all tests for pre eclampsia came back ok. They took bloods and they were all ok as well so they kept me in overnight to observe me incase it happened again which luckily it hasn't. It was quite scary when it did happen so I'm abit wary of going home incase it happens again but I do feel tons better so fingers crossed it won't x

aww hun this is rediculous :hugs: Things like this make me glad im having a section. I really hope you are ok now hun and its not long till things go on their own xx :hugs: xx

Thank you, still here waiting! Basically they have twice put me on the wrong list so my induction has been forgotton about and now they are so busy again that they can't fit me in. So frustrated!

:o thats shocking! how can they put you on the wrong list :s xx

I know I couldn't believe it! Anyway good news - I'm finally in and have had the first pessary! They think I will need another for sure but am so glad that the process is underway! Fingers crossed for my LO to be here soon! Xx

:wohoo: Thank goodness hun! I wish you the best of luck and i hope its an easy induction for you :hugs:

Glad they have finally got you started. Best of luck for a smooth induction hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->