Sure it will be just my luck!

hulahoop09

Mum to lg and pg #2
Reaction score
I just need to vent as feel like cryin!! Basically there is/was a 'group' off us and after finding out someone else is now pregnant means I'm the only one who aint. I have a horrible feeling that i will be the one who will struggle or wont be able to :( I know its silly thinking but I feel like total crap today after all this and we aint even been tryin 2 months yet!

x

:hugs: i feel exactly the same ive been left behind many times it seems evry time i talk to somone on here who is ttc they get a :bfp: within a month even people who have been trying for years seem to be pregnant as soon is i talk to em on here so im sure it will be you next lol

ive been so frustrated and sad this week as evry were i look BABIES and evry advert or conversation is about someone is pregnant or just had a baby infact my 17 year old apprentice has had two abbortions in 2 months it makes me sooo god damn angry and my twin sister only has to look at a man and she ges pregnant its just CRAP.

so im gona send you lots of my magic :dust: and chin up cos you WILL GET YOUR :bfp:

xxxxxxx

:hugs: i feel exactly the same ive been left behind many times it seems evry time i talk to somone on here who is ttc they get a :bfp: within a month even people who have been trying for years seem to be pregnant as soon is i talk to em on here so im sure it will be you next lol

ive been so frustrated and sad this week as evry were i look BABIES and evry advert or conversation is about someone is pregnant or just had a baby infact my 17 year old apprentice has had two abbortions in 2 months it makes me sooo god damn angry and my twin sister only has to look at a man and she ges pregnant its just CRAP.

so im gona send you lots of my magic :dust: and chin up cos you WILL GET YOUR :bfp:

xxxxxxx

will you send mew some to please.

i feel exactly the same. everywhere i turn there seems to be someone getting pregnant. its soo difficult.

good luck to you both xx

i know how you feel. my brother and SIL married in august and got pregnant that 1st month trying, the same month i got AF back ( i was breast feeding at the time so had waited 8 month for it!!) and started trying and was pretty certain we'd both be pregnant by xmas as i had fallen on very easily with 1st 2 but here i still am on cycle 6. was very close in nov when i got my bfp- but then started bleeding the same day! i reckon she'll of had her baby and i'll still be trying (due end of april) its such a rubbish feeling i hate it! sending baby dust your way. xxx

xxxxxxx

will you send mew some to please.

i feel exactly the same. everywhere i turn there seems to be someone getting pregnant. its soo difficult.

good luck to you both xx

awww lots of magic :dust: to you too
good luck x

I've just started cycle #12 and know how you feel. Not on here, but nearly all my friends around me have children and had no problems getting pregnant. It does feel like it will never happen but you will get there...

Last night a friend of mine (one without kids) asked me how long we'd been trying and when I said 11 months she said "Oh a year is no time at all to be trying......I know someone blah blah blah" and I felt like screaming... "It may not be a long time to some people but you try ttc for 11 months and see how you feel!!!!!" :brat:

Thanks for the replies ladies! Its so nice knowin there is support!! I hope we all get our BFP's NOW! :D

x

Thanks to Facebook, I now know that I am the only one out of the group of girls I used to hang out with in 6th form (about 12 of us) who doesn't have kids. There's only me and one other girl who isn't even married :nope:

I know how you feel my husbands brother and his wife got pregnant after 4 days trying (on honeymoon).

Now they are talking about having another one already and the girls name they have picked out is the one I want :( and had already told everyone that I wanted it :( We have only just started trying (miscarriage and ectopic in previous relationship) but you watch I bet they have no problems again and we have to wait ages if it all :(

katiekittykat - facebook can be an evil place at times!

bbbunny thats total crap! If they took the name I wanted I am sure I would kick off!!

x

katiekittykat - facebook can be an evil place at times!

bbbunny thats total crap! If they took the name I wanted I am sure I would kick off!!

x

I ended up in tears to my mom on the phone :( Its as if because they already have a kid they are taken more seriously when they discuss names and stuff which is so unfair. :growlmad:

I get what you mean, its proper crap to be quite frank! Lol.

x

I am really struggling today, it is breaking me down bit by bit and I feel so emotional & I cant even really tell people why I am being a moody cow!!! :(

x

I am on my 12th cycle TTC.
I know sometimes this is hard but, you should stay on the positive side.
When I went to doctor to see if something was wrong 6 months after the pill, he said that my eggs should have just turned back to normal. Focusing too much on TTC just after the pill may get you stressed and sad. I've been there so I understand you. I hope you'll soon have a BFP. But, until then I suggest you don't get your life evolving around TTC stuff.
Good luck and loads of :dust:

I am on my 12th cycle TTC.
I know sometimes this is hard but, you should stay on the positive side.
When I went to doctor to see if something was wrong 6 months after the pill, he said that my eggs should have just turned back to normal. Focusing too much on TTC just after the pill may get you stressed and sad. I've been there so I understand you. I hope you'll soon have a BFP. But, until then I suggest you don't get your life evolving around TTC stuff.
Good luck and loads of :dust:

Thanks for the reply. I am naturally a pessimistic person and as much as I hate it I have to deal with feeling like it. I struggle not to dwell on things and I worry about things that may not happen for weeks, years or never! :nope: I will find it very difficult to take my mind off this especially as my job is sitting in a room all day on my own :cry: I totally understand where you are coming from though. Thank you. :thumbup:

x

You shouldn't be so hard on yourself because of something that will happen eventually. Please get that 'years or even never' kind of thoughts out of your mind.
And I'd suggest try not to make TTC the main topic back at home because men sometimes don't get this stuff. You may end up with him complaining about this and getting stressed about BDing. If you can, don't let him know when you are fertile or when you test early and have a BFN. (I hope you don't but just in case). They may feel their sperms are not good enough and get stressed the next month. Stress is the main thing you should avoid. :hugs:

Hubby is probably more eager than me to get pg and he already has said something is wrong with him if he hasnt got me pregnant already. I did expalin it has only been almost 2 months though so not to worry. I should maybe practice what I preach! :D I do find it hard not finding TTC the main topic and it has to be as I have a very low drive and so need to get myself motivated.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"