sure start...

bambino

Reaction score
anyone been to these things? thinking of going to get me and Harry out the house, he is only 2weeks so think i'll wait til jan, jus wondered if anyone has experienced the sure start centres??

I went to a few things when Jack was a baby.......ITS BRILLIANT!!!!
Depending on what personality your LO has will make a difference to what exactly you go to a centre for EG i planned to take Jack to 'baby massage' but soon after he was born i found he wasn't a touchy feely baby like some are and he hated being massaged with oils so i took him to other things instead (the mum n baby group,pamper sessions and the space centre).
Im proud to say we still go twice a week to the sure start centre (not alot of people use our one here) but now its for lunch :D :D :D
Once i pick him up from nursery we go n have a potatoe with cheese n beans (Jack's favourite).
I highly reccomend it-its somewhere where you can both relax and have a bit of out-of-the-house time.

they are wonderful!! so supportive of everything, I often jusy drop into one for a cuppa!! I actually go to 2 for baby sessions and both are brilliant

Grace and I go twice a week to be weighed / baby info / massage etc and we both love it. Give it a go xx xx

We go twice a week to a baby group with paige and then 0-4 with both, its great!!

well it seems like its worth getting myself along there. Thanks for the comments x

yeah give it ago they are brilliant but sometimes try force u into things i felt anyway good luck hun hope you enjoy it x

I love mine and live for the days when I can go! There's lots of classes in the South London area, so we have one to go to everyday if need be. I've met lots of really nice women there with their babs, which is nice especially as I don't have any friends with babies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->