Surge of positivity running through my veins!

Thats really a good way of looking at things. I think one reason I'm so happy is cause I KNOW that I can get pregnant now. We had been trying fo a year and a half before our lost baby. So at least now, I know it can happen! It sucks that I had to suffer that way, but I'm in good hopes that it will happen again, and sooner than a year and a half this time!

Thats good that you had time to do soul searching. It must have been hard waiting the 8 weeks for you to "Lose" your baby. I'm sorry that you had to endure that kind of heartache, but at least you're moving on and realizing that life can be beautiful if you want it to be!

Hun we had been trying for 14 months before we got our BFP so I guess I know some of what you have been feeling. It's good to know that we can get pregnant after such a long time. I have PCOS which is part of my issue, do you know any specific reasons as to why you may have taken so long?

Drop me a line if you ever want to chat about it all hun. It's good to meet people here who have experienced similar things and who understand the feelings that go with it all xx

Well, not really. I know that my Uterus is abnormal which makes it so I only have one ovary that I can get pregnant from, so I think I only have the chance to concieve every other month. Plus, I was taking a form of birth control for a YEAR while TTC before I realized it!!

So really, I don't think it will take so long this next time. Hopefully I can catch it fast!!

Xpecta - oh my goodness you must have been so mad when you realised that you had been ttc for a year whilst on birth control. At least you found out and like you say hopefully it will be a quicker journey this time.

Well as far as my positive mind is going it is most certainly being tested! we lost my aunt today after a horrible battle with cancer. I am glad for her but it's a very sad time. The funeral is next saturday which is when DH and I had planned to start our 2011 with a week away.

Staying strong and going to get through this ladies.

Hugs to all xxx

Oh No!!! I am so sorry to hear that!! At least you can have peace with the fact that she's not suffering anymore. I felt that way when my grandpa passed from Cancer. I hope you can keep up the positive attitude though! I really hope you'll be okay.

Yes, I was rather upset, but I think I was more relieved cause I knew that it wasn't me that had the problem. Cause Honestly, I thought I had Secondary infertility cause when my son was born, the doctor said he was surprised I got pregnant in the first place. :(

Even though I wish I was still pregnant, I'm thankful for the fact that I can get pregnant. Now lets hope I can carry a pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->