• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

surname

chels24uk

Reaction score
I have a 5 year old with my now ex who has HIS surname. Im 17 weeks pregnant with his 2nd baby and really want it to have MY surname as I dont feel he deserves that privilage as hes showing NO interest in this pregnancy whatsoever, although i know he will still be a dad once it arrives. Also just want it to have my name as we aint together anymore and i HATE having different name from my kids. Not to sure what to do as find it weird having 2 kids by the same dad with different surnames? Should I just bite the bullet and give it his surname? I also want to change my sons surname, but Joshua really doesnt want his name changed and I dont want to upset him further as his dad is about to move 100s of miles away.

Maybe you could ask him if he would let you change the oldest's to both names combined, and in exchange you will combine the second (instead of just yours)?

Hes already said as long as I dont take away his rights (which i would never do) then hes not bothered if i change his surname. Its my actual son who doesnt want his name changed and, atm, i really dont want to upset him further as once his dad leaves hes going to be devastated. A combined surname may be an option though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->