surprise bfps?

Awww. I think its fab that this thread has unearthed a couple more BFP's - congrats to you all xxxxx

Congrats Rumpskin! Well I live in hope. AF is due around Friday, I don't think it's going to be my month cos i don't 'feel' pg, maybe I'm talking rubbish but I think I'd probably know when I get pg, maybe not, I just don't know!! xxx

I felt far from pregnant when I got my :bfp:. I think we expect that we just know and that we will get loads of symptoms. I was not tired, got my normal nausea, sore boobs, night sweats just like when :witch: arrives. You never know. Never say never darling xxx

Yeah I second that, it's really cheered me up that these BFP's are springing up! Hope it'll be me soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Rumpy xxxx :hugs: Have a happy and healthy 9 months hun xxxx

HappyMum!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG that's fantastic news!!!! When did you test? What dpo are you? So you had no symptoms what so ever??? xxx

so i tested i am embarrassed to say 9dpo.....negative 10dpo.....negative
both digital
11dpo. o i didn't test too grumpy!!
12dpo.....negative...tesco
13dpo/today....faint positive on cheapy tesco...Pregnant on digital
god i've spent a fortune on tests!
no symptoms really. bit cramping last week.
bit nausea but always get that on run up to af
other than a blood taste in mouth and really wanting a beer last night, nothing really, i like a beer often so prob can't really say that one!
i suppose gums have been bleeding a bit which explains taste, but had new toothbrush which often makes gums bleed. i'd say i had more symptoms last month and i wasn't pg!... its weird its like if i think i'm not pregnant i am, and if i think i'm not i am ..weird!!
i did one of those strip tests too today, they are so rubbish, couln't see anything on that, might only be 70p but still a waste of money!
i think if your gonna test before af due you've got to do one that is designed for early use otherwise theres just no point.
When you thinking of testing?
:hug:
good luck for your :bfp: when you do!!

Do you know what? I'm not testing til the weekend maybe after if the withch doesn't arrive before. I'm convinced im not pg so i can't be bothered wasting money and getting even more disappointed. Your PMA really did work didn't it????!!!! Maybe I should try a bit of it, but I just can't do it xxxx

Do you know what? I'm not testing til the weekend maybe after if the withch doesn't arrive before. I'm convinced im not pg so i can't be bothered wasting money and getting even more disappointed. Your PMA really did work didn't it????!!!! Maybe I should try a bit of it, but I just can't do it xxxx

the difference for me this month was that i had accepted it might take a while to get pg because of hormone probs, but i was possitive i would get pregnant no matter what or how long it took! so the whole chillin out a bit really worked!
give yourself some time, whether your pg this month or next, or even the one after in the big picture it really doesn't matter. you will get pregnant, theres no reason why not!!!
:hug:

You are so right hun. There's no real reason why I shouldn't; my family history is good so I just have to be patient. Thanks for your advice darl, you've made me feel a lot better xxxxxx

porky pig maybe u should test before periods due, this way you wont get upset if period arrives, and you will either know periods gonna come or not coning.....hopefully not coming
x

Yeah I was thinking that too. Maybe I'll test on af due day or the day after if she doesn't come, what do you think? xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->