Surprise... IT is so my weight!!!!!!!!!!

jacky24

Mom of 37w2d Angel
Reaction score
O.k so almost everyone knows me and my INSANE journey....

Well i have come to the conclusion.... My weight is causing my INFERTILITY... My eating habits and SUGAR intake....

Since being on my eat 6 small meals a day and 40minute excercise everything has changed... IM a beter me.....

I feel great i am moving around easier now, i am enjoying my sex life more... and i have HORMONES again... i am actually happy of a skin break out!!!!!!:dohh::dohh: I know i know... JACKY has lost it.....

BUT what if.. WHAT IF me being overweight was my problem ALL ALONG???????

that was my problem hun, i lost 6 stone and found out i was pregnant after 2 years of trying, the last 16 weeks of those 2 years i started the cambridge diet lost 6 stone and became pregnant

glad your feeling better hun
Lou
xxx

glad you are feeling better, it sounds like you are doing really well!I have heard lots of stories of heavier ladies getting preg when they lose weight-I am alot over weight and spoke to my doctor about this and she told me weight can cause fertility problems as it can stop you ovulating, i know i ovulate as i use opks so she didnt seem to think it would b causing me a problem, so i guess its hit and miss?however i totally get your point about feeling better and having more of a sex drive, thats got to help! well done for making those changes, hope i manage to as well one day
x

sounds great, keep up the good work!

Congrats on your weight loss so far.

Some of you may find this useful https://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/health/article3197591.ece

I know a few people that have lost weight to then go on and fall pregnant. I am seriously contemplating trying it myself. Good luck hun x

thanks for the link :D

I am WTT in order to lose some weight first, so this is useful to read :D

Jacky - well done on the change in habits, it sounds like it's really making a difference in how you are feeling. I am only 3 weeks into my diet and already starting to feel the benefits - hoping to really feel the difference soon! xx

Well done on your weight loss sweet, I hope this is the ticket to you :bfp:

Keep up the great work :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->