Surprise November baby - buddy anyone?

raeraefish

Mum to 2, 3rd on the way!
Reaction score
I'm expecting a baby middle to end of November (not sure on dates yet as only found out today!), total surprise as I was on the pill and we were not trying as I only had a baby last August, this will be number 3 and to be honest I am totally cr*pping myself so I really need a bump buddy....anyone interested?

I'm interested! I'm due early November though... I don't know if that breaks protocol or anything...

I hope not!!! I'm not 100% sure when i'm due to be honest, just having my levels done and got more bloods on Monday to see how its progressing! I'm Rachael by the way, nice to meet you! :flower:

Hey Racheal! Well whatever the dates are, CONGRATULATIONS! That's exciting about :baby: number 3! I can BARELY imagine a household that busy. This is will be our first (second pregnancy technically... m/c early Dec, started TTC month of February... Now I have a 7-8 week bean in there!) and I'm terrified as well! How old are your other babies?

I'm Casey by the way! When did you first test? When will you get results? (Sorry for bombardment of questions!) I too got my levels checked shortly after my :bfp: just to make sure they were rising at the level they should be... and they are!

So I guess you already have a Dr you like since you've been through this twice before... Do you know when you'll get to see and U/S or anything like that?

Hi ladies
Can I join you? I'm due around 22nd Nov I think!
This is my first so I've no idea what to expect really.

Hi, sorry not been on for a couple of days, had a busy weekend!
Of course you can join us Peggy80, more the merrier! :thumbup:

Casey, I know how you feel this is technically my 7th pregnancy I have a history of losses so they are testing my blood to see what my levels are doing, so far they are going up, I had more took this morning so I will know more on Wednesday! I have no idea when my NHS scan will be but I have a private scan booked for 3rd April, so will hopefully see something positive then!
I have 2 other babies, 3 and a half year old boy and 7 and half month old boy, so yes my house will be mega busy and i'm nervous about how I will cope but just like with 1 and then with 2 I managed it so sure I will this time!!!

So where about in the UK are you both, I'm near Doncaster, I'm 34...was my birthday on Friday...hence the busy weekend, we had my husbands family up from Warwick...we haven't told them yet so I had to act like I wasn't feeling queasy as I prepared lunch!!! :haha:

I'm not far from you at all, I'm in S****horpe. I'll be 32 next week.
We haven't told anyone yet, was going to tell my parents at the weekend, but then decided to wait till hubby is back so we can tell them together.

Have you ladies got any symptoms?

Sorry ladies I don't have a device easy to type on during the weekends right now, had to wait til monday : (

Congrats Peggy! Yes of course, please join in all the fun! This would be my first pregnancy passed the 6 week mark so I'm in the same boat. Have no idea what to expect, and at every turn I google whatever symptoms I may have and have a mini anxiety attack.

Rachael, I hope this is a super sticky bean for you! You seem very relaxed (I know that may not be the case, but I had to give you some admiration for that...) and that is outstanding. Keep us posted as to what happens Wednesday! April 3rd doesn't SEEM like it's too far away, can't wait to hear what happens!

AFM: I had blood drawn during week 6 of this pregnancy. On the 8th and the 13th. Went from 400hcg-3336hcg (seems like it might have missed a day, but the math leading back from the 400 to when I got my positive pregnancy test was just about a day off as well so I feel it's normal for my pregnancy...) Scheduled a REAL OB appointment (since the first one I couldn't stand and instisted on finding another dr) for this Wednesday as well... Keeping my fingers and toes crossed that they'll sign me up for an U/S that day and I'll be able to have some fears crushed after seeing/hearing a heartbeat. Will definitely keep you updated!

Hi Ladies, well I have news, bean appears to be sticky, results are in and hcg has more than doubled...! so going for a scan at Doncaster tomorrow at 9.30 to see where exactly I am and if all is ok. Need to know my dates so I can work things out workwise!
I am quite relaxed about it now, have learnt that anxiety will make things worse not only my fears but my morning sickness too, so best just to get on with it.
Google can be your best friend and your worst enemy, I have learn that the hard way :growlmad:, I found a couple of pregnancy books helped but also to note that every pregnancy is different, not one of mine has been the same. My second boy didn't double hcg wise and I was warned its not likely to last and yet here he is, but with my little girl I was given the all clear but lost her at 14 weeks, so try to stay calm and not read up on too much, trust me the weeks will fly by and baby will be here before you know it!!! :winkwink:

Hi Ladies, well I have news, bean appears to be sticky, results are in and hcg has more than doubled...! so going for a scan at Doncaster tomorrow at 9.30 to see where exactly I am and if all is ok. Need to know my dates so I can work things out workwise!

All sounding good for you so far, how did the scan go?

Hi,
Scan went ok :flower:, appear to be only just pregnant (5ish weeks) as could only see a gestational sac and a yolk sac, there is an area of bleed behind and they don't know if this will be reabsorbed or cause a miscarriage. Have to go back in 2 weeks for another scan to see if or how its progressing.

I'm feeling a bit fed up and down today :cry: :cry: had a huge row with my hubby last night who told me to have a termination as the meds I have come off (ive suffered with depression since being pregnant with my first son when his dad walked out on me at 8 weeks and I then got really bad PND) are making me feel rotten and I am apparently not being myself and I'm just a generally horrible person and he doesn't want to put up with it for the next 8 months! It's all related to other things we've been arguing about since we found out we are pregnant....money, how we will cope or rather I will cope as I will be doing the majority of the work, me having to give up work for a few years when i'm the major bread winner...etc. :nope: :shrug:
I'm completely lost now on what to do, I'll admit when I first found out I was pregnant I said we shouldn't go ahead as it was too soon after our second son was born and also as we have no money behind us and can't live on his wages alone, but I think if I was to have a termination he would hold it against me going forward? To make matters worse I could apparently of stayed on the medication through my pregnancy it would just of meant extra monitoring and a slightly longer stay in hospital after delivery! :growlmad:
Anyway I hope you aren't bother by my vent? but in all honesty if you have any advice girls I could really use it as we are now not talking and even slept in separate beds last night!

:hugs: oh, i'm sorry hun, sounds like you need to start by trying to talk to each other again and work things through, if you are thinking termination then you really need to reach a descision together.

can you speak to your doctor about your meds? If you can go back on them then it might help?

can't really offer any other advice, but I'm thinking of you and really hope you sort things out with hubby

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well we had a long chat last night and it would seem hubby was lashing out at me as he is having a rough week at work!! :growlmad:
We talked it all through and everything is now ok :happydance: and we sat and watched one born every minute together...!
Excited again about my next scan!

I'm so glad things have worked themselves out for you!

Hi ladies,
I'm due mid-November and this is definitely a surprise bean. I have a 19mth old son and the plans for no2 were not due to kick in a for a while yet!! I'm completely stressed out about the thought of 2 and having to go through pregnancy while toddler wrangling (esp as with this pregnacy I have been really sick!). Plus I BF no1 for a year and can't imagine going through that again so soon.
I understand that bubs is a blessing and feel awful that I can't seem to get excited but it's just the timing. Apart from our lovely son to chase after, both myself and hubbie are in a tricky situation with our jobs/money so that's stressing me too!
I figured some bump buddies might help cheer me up?
As we had no clue re dates I had a scan a couple of weeks ago (I thought that might help it sink in but it hasn't) but they said too early so have another dating scan next Thursday (17th) so fingers crossed it happens then! xx

Feel like I'm gate-crashing your thread, but I can relate to a few things you've said so i thought I'd say hi.
I'm a 35 year old first time mummy to be from South London. Due Nov 28th. Very excited... 20 week scan on July 12th.... New to this site, but getting hang of it slowly. Current pregancy issues are trying to find maternity trousers for work, and not drinking Pepsi Max (2 weeks cold turkey.. it's hard to quit the caffeine) and finding a cot/crib that will fit in our tiny bedroom! AAGGGHHH!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->