surprise pregnancy surprise HCG Levels

Stefa

Surprise Pregnancy
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I have not been on the forum in many months. I tried after a loss and got depressed and stopped trying. This month i had just gone back to the doctor, to try iui/ or ivf because we dint want to go through the whole timed sexual intercourse given very busy schedules. The doctor said to start me on meds this Saturday which would be day 2 of af. waited no af, next day slept poorly. Then decided monday morning to do a test. Wham bang.

Surprise pregnancy after the loss of our newborn baby in July 2012, blighted Ovum in July 2013, and now a surprise pregnancy conceived in July 2014. Beta Hcg levels were at 931 on monday. Quite shocked, happy, wondering at God's amazing ways and timing. Not told hubby yet but he knows something is keeping me on my toes. Just wanted to share a good story. :happydance: Hope everyone is fine in here and congratulations to all the mama's in their first trimester journey.

amazing!!! wishing you the healthiest and happiest 9 months and beyond with your magical surprise rainbow!

Wow thats amazing congratulations hun xxxx

Thank you hun.

am 5 weeks, 3 days but am surprised about the jump in my hcg. 931, 2200, 4000, and four days later i am 22,000. I have started get very bad nausea and terrible early on. With my previous pregnancy i didn't start until about six half seven weeks. Am not even 6 weeks but i feel terrible and i have to make a very long distance flight next Wednesday. I dont know how i will cope.

Fantastic news! Congratulations!

Wow Congrats!! And great numbers! No wonder you feel terrible!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->