• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Surprise! Pregnant with no2 and LG only 6 months old!

baileybubs

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Cant believe I am back here already! We were supposed to be waiting until January to ttc no2 (we want a small gap and I am not getting any younger lol) but we only dtd once this month when I thought we were clear of my fertile window, so this baby must be meant to be in some way!

I am trying to be cautious and not get too excited, after having a previous MMC and it being so early I dont want to let myself get too excited, but then I think why shouldnt I? Whatever happens I will deal with it as it comes, for now I am going to be optimistic, I have a really good feeling about this so I am going to stick with it!

Anyone else pregnant with such little ones at home?

Or just anyone only just pregnant (I am 4 weeks 1 day according to calculators) want a bump buddy?

Congratulations!! I agree with you fully on the just enjoy it and deal with things if and when they happen, i have already announced my pregnancy and everything, no point hiding it in the worry something bad will happen when it probably wont :) xxx

Thanks ladies,

Yeah that's my thinking Charlie, chances of something bad happening is slim so go with the odds and enjoy lol!

Ah congratulations. What will be will be. Enjoy it all!

Hi everyone,

Cant believe I am back here already! We were supposed to be waiting until January to ttc no2 (we want a small gap and I am not getting any younger lol) but we only dtd once this month when I thought we were clear of my fertile window, so this baby must be meant to be in some way!

I am trying to be cautious and not get too excited, after having a previous MMC and it being so early I dont want to let myself get too excited, but then I think why shouldnt I? Whatever happens I will deal with it as it comes, for now I am going to be optimistic, I have a really good feeling about this so I am going to stick with it!

Anyone else pregnant with such little ones at home?

Or just anyone only just pregnant (I am 4 weeks 1 day according to calculators) want a bump buddy?

I'd love a bump buddy! I'm a FTM and I'm currently 3+5 or 3+6... So there is only a few days between us. Never mind my ticker because I didn't ovulate until CD 18 or CD 19 as I had just stopped taking the pill. My partner works away a lot so I can see myself being here a lot!!!

I also had a miscarriage in Feb 2013 at 6+4 but I'm optimistic this time!

Hope to talk to you soon!

Congrats! My son is 7 months and I'm 12 weeks pregnant. LO 1&2 will be 13 months apart! My husband and his brother are only 11 months apart and they are so close, so it can be a good thing!

Bailey, OMG!!!! Hahahaha!!! This is crazy?! I am sooooo happy for you!!! Can't believe we conceived at almost exactly the same time ... ?! That's two of us out of the TTC January 2014 group then ... ah, such brilliant news, well done!! X

Thanks everyone!

I'maswimmer - yeah I'm all for small age gaps an was aiming for 18 months but got a but ahead of myself lol! My brother is 4 years younger and I always felt that lead to us not being close (I was his geeky older sister). Plus I'm 31 next year and still want to leave it open for a possible third baby in a few years! Are you excited about having 2 under 2? I am looking forward (tentatively!) to the challenge!

Cflower - congrats! And yay bump buddies (Meep can be our bump buddy too, I know her from another thread). How are you feeling so far? I didn't get MS last time so hoping to be as lucky again! Sorry you also had a loss, it's so hard, but my Emilia is proof of rainbow babies!

Meep - YAY! I know how weird, maybe I knew on some level that I was pregnant too! Do you know what made me test? You said about CM and feeling like AF started and I had the same! Also yesterday I was the biggest scatterbrain ever and just thought it had to be baby brain lol!

What's everyone's due date? Mines July 11th but I'm unsure on a vbac or ELCS yet so might end up coming a couple of weeks earlier.

Thanks everyone!

Cflower - congrats! And yay bump buddies (Meep can be our bump buddy too, I know her from another thread). How are you feeling so far? I didn't get MS last time so hoping to be as lucky again! Sorry you also had a loss, it's so hard, but my Emilia is proof of rainbow babies!

I'm feeling ok so far... am eating more than usual and peeing more too! Felt nauseous for two days before my bfp but it seems to have passed! It's all good so far! How about you?!

Mine's July 10th! Omg sooo funny, utter madness! Glad my description of CM was of some assistance. All that time you were telling me I could be pregnant, and you were too! Amazing! Ahh, I'm so happy! Totally scatterbrained too, I can't remember a thing at the moment!

Oh yay, bump buddies! Totally scanned over that bit in my excitement. I'd love to be bump buddies. :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->