Surrey/Kent/Sussex anyone? Private scans

charlie1510

Reaction score
Hi all,

My 12 week scan is 29 Dec and I want to have a private scan before Xmas so if everything's ok I can tell my family at Xmas. With a 3 year old and now another on the way, money's pretty tight so I'm trying to find somewhere not too pricey. I had loads of private scans in my last pregnancy, all at a hundred quid a time, but it's just not an option this time round!
Can anyone recommend somewhere around the Kent/Surrey/Sussex borders that's not too pricey?

Hi Hun, my 12week scan is the same day as yours but I needed that reassurance of a private scan, I had one at 7w2d from a company called kent medical imaging for an early scan it was £60

Hi Hun, my 12week scan is the same day as yours but I needed that reassurance of a private scan, I had one at 7w2d from a company called kent medical imaging for an early scan it was £60

Ooooh that's a good price, thanks!

Kent medical imaging I was about to suggest too! I live about 3 mins from there so I'm quite lucky! I have booked a scan there for Christmas eve so I can hopefully announce Christmas day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->