Surrey

Hey shezza and groovy can you both do next Thursday? Or the following one? Slightly concerned that my little pickle might not be up to it, not been herself the last couple of days. Might have to see how she is in the morning don't want to bring any germs!
Would be great to meet you too shezza. :)

Went to docs today and it seems pickle is infectious! Sorry groovy can we reschedule? X

I'm pretty sure I can do next Thursday so I'll say a provisional yes. :)

Hi ladies! I'm Lauren & i'm 26 and have 2 boys - 6 years old & almost 6 months old. We live in Croydon near Valley Park. I hope you don't mind me joining in :flower:

Of course not! :) The more, the merrier! I can't wait to meet you all! :thumbup:

We are holding a Family Fun Day at my local pub (Marlborough Head in Farnham). We have bouncy castle, face painting, raffle, tombola, cake stall, toy stall, book stall, bbq and live bands all day!

We are raising money for the Royal Surrey SCBU and would love people to come along!!

It's 4th June which is the bank holiday monday!

Please come and help us!! It would be nice to meet some lovely B n B ladies :)

Love to blaze what time is it on?

Hi Lauren,

As groovy said the more the merrier! Will let you know when were thinking of meeting up next.

Is in Surrey too, in byfleet x

Mrshoffie 11-11 hun. It's gonna be a long day for me!! But my son was in their special care unit for 4 days and I wanted to show my appreciation
:flower:

Sorry I've not been around ladies I'm 15 weeks pg and having a difficult pregnancy hopeful I'll get well enough to join in more hope you all had a great Easter break despite the weather! X

Sorry to hear your having a difficult pregnancy hun. :( :hugs: Let us know when your feeling better and we can arrange a meet-up. Where about's in London are you? :)

I'm in Purley so not far from Croydon. Hopefully this is the worst bit and the rest of this pregnancy will be a breeze! X

Hey can I join this group :) I'm actually from west Sussex but its not too far from Surrey :) I'd love to meet and make some new friends. I'm currently 24 weeks pregnant atm - everything seems to be going ok but feeling really down and emotional. A bit lonely I guess.

Xx

You are more than welcome Lois. :) Where about's in WS are you from?

Hi lois, where in west Sussex are you?
I'm in guildford but have family near littlehampton

Xxx

Thank you :) I'm from Horsham - near gatwick

Xx

That's doesn't sound too far to travel. How are you feeling atm? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->