Surrey

elliep

Reaction score
Hiya, anyone from the Surrey area out there??

I am originally from Surrey but living in Berkshire at the moment. I work in Surrey and hoping to move back in the near future.
:)

I am from Surrey - Chessington.

Where in Surrey are you from?

Congrats on ur pregnancy btw. x

Hiya, I'm from Hersham/Walton on Thames. Not too far for Chessington. :)

Yep I know hersham....lol, I work there! Only part time mind. :)

So how is your pregnancy going? I miss it so much lol. Xx

Did you girls want to arrange a meet up sometime?

I would love to meet up and make more mummy friends, and can travel to meet up somewhere central (don't know where though) only prob I have is being back at work is restricting my social life lol! My day off is Thursday if anyone else has a thursday free, or sat pm or Sunday!

Anyone know of any good baby friendly soft play or cafes in their area?

I am free Thursday, Saturday and Sunday.

There's a baby cafe by the name of Beanies in Croydon but if you wanted to meet elsewhere that would be fine too. :)

I think I can do this Thursday, anyone else free?
Beanies looks really good groovy chick I just looked at their website. Have you been there before?

I think I can do this Thursday, anyone else free?
Beanies looks really good groovy chick I just looked at their website. Have you been there before?

Can also do thurs 22nd march if that suits anyone

Thursday 22nd would be good for me too. I've been to Beanies and they seem very nice there. What time? Lunch? :)

Lunch would be good. What time does your lo usually have lunch? Mine is one ish but I could be there from about 12 with no prob.

Also any other takers to join us??

Twelve sounds fine with me. Shall we meet in the dining area?

Great. See u at 12 in the dining area. You will have to let me know how to recognise you. I have very long brown hair which I always tie back, lo's pushchair is black (red cosytoes) and she always has her toys on red ties! Oh ps I'm 33 (shhh!) lol
If any doubt, my lo is the one with the big eyes! Oh and I'm Shelley, lo is Sophie.

Look forward to seeing you and little Sophie. :) I'm Sarah and my little girl is Freya (although I call her Fre). I have short blonde hair and will probably be dressed in either jeans or leggings. My little girl is blonde and very loud so you'll probably hear her before you see her! :haha:

Can I join in? I'm in Purley Surrey x

Yes, of course! :) Are you okay for this Thursday, midday at Beanies in central Croydon?

Yes, of course! :) Are you okay for this Thursday, midday at Beanies in central Croydon?

I'm working this Thursday :( I will definitely make the next meeting I only work odd Thursdays every Monday and Wednesday.

Ps.. my daughter is also called Freya I still love it also she's almost 5 x

Ooooooohhhh! Another Freya! :haha: Sorry to hear you can't come this week, but we'll probably arrange another meeting anyway. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->