Surrogacy

I wouldn't be able to do it,no way...

I sound so selfish to myself saying this but seeing that most of you guys wrote the same makes me feel better...

I'm just so attached to my daughter already.I talk to her,play music to her,read to her.
I love being pregnant and planning all those little things that have everything to do with a baby,and knowing that she'll be here and I'll be her mom...
That truly makes me happy.
I don't think I would be happy if I knew the whole time that she isn't mine to keep...
Plus I really don't feel like I would want to go through physical changes that go on in my body and childbirth for someone else.
xxx

I think people who can do it are amazing. I would love to but I'm not emotionally strong enough. I'd also be very scared if I was someone relying on a surrogate mum because I'd be so worried they'd change their mind.

I think I would do it for someone I was close to once my family is complete - I've always thought about it and I can't think of a more wonderful gift to give someone. As for getting attached to the baby, I think it would be completely different to giving up your own child. If you're doing it for someone you care about, as well as the fact that he or she won't have your genes, you know that the baby is going to be well cared for and will no doubt still be in your life.

I was placed in that situation, of maby seeking a surogate mother after i lost my son, even as of today almost a year after my son's stillbirth, i still don't know if i can have children of my own.
It brakes my heart knowing i might never be able to have children.

When i was released from ICU my sister said to me, sis no matter what happens if you can't have babies of your own i will have a baby for you and your DH. My heart instantly broke to know my sister knew how broken i was at losing my child and now facing maby never having children.

If it was the other way around i will without thinking do the same thing for someone else as i know now how babdly it must feel with not having my baby with me today, and maby not being able to conceive one of my own again.

i admire women who can.

If i hadn't had all this trouble the past 3 years, i'd maybe consider it, but tbh i think i'm too selfish to do it. would love to donate eggs but i think the possibilities of me being able to do it are slim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->