surviving morning sickness

lemsz

Reaction score
u read tons of tips about physically surviving ginger, crackers, etc, but what I feel the harderst is emotionally , I really related to this article,
https://www.doublethebatch.com/morning-sickness/

this is my fifth pregnancy ( 1 loss) and right now I feel like how will I ever do this again.

* I am sick of crackers!
* I am tired of worrying what next?
* I count each day
* I am tired of counting how many days I have suffered and wondering how many more
* I feel panicked and trapped

So if you feel like me, you are not alone sista :hugs:

I hate the nausea. It's what makes me confirm that this will be our absolute last baby. It also makes my depression 10x worse because I just feel like total garbage all the time.

It is by far the most depressing feeling ever. I turned down a concert the other night and hubby just said something like "well you can still go have fun when you're pregnant" - they just don't get it! The reason I don't want to go anywhere is because I'd be peeled over in pain and puking in a cup. I can't do anything. I am 7 weeks 1 day and I also just keep counting and counting, feeling so trapped.

:( today i picked up some sea bands and some b6, I also picked up meds, i will use them if things get worse, hang in there girls, day by day

Me too! Constant nausea making me miserable :'( and yes counting.. soon as i wake up i cross off a day... xx

I hate the nausea. It's what makes me confirm that this will be our absolute last baby. It also makes my depression 10x worse because I just feel like total garbage all the time.

Me too and 100% last baby give me labour any day!!!:cry:

well my labours are no picnic either, but yeah a few hours as apposed to months, yep!

Neither are mine think i exaggerated quite a bit there haha just so tired of feeling so rubbish ughh.

Do the bands work? Thinking of getting some. I often feel sick when on the school run...I would be so embarrassed being sick in public!

yo yo , for my other pregnancies not at all, but for this one they are helping at times, and even if they are psychologically helping its still good for me, they always work for me not pregnant for travelling nausea like car sickness. I am not a hippie crunchy momma so I was super skeptical about these bands, but they do work. I don't know how much relief they might give but worth a try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->