Suspected endometriosis... Laparoscopy

So sorry they found endo. Glad they dealt with it though. Wishin u a quick recovery x

hi emiloo, glad u r home and they took care of you. now take it easy for few weeks :) it took me ages to come around too lol take care and the hardest part is over

Thanks guys, recovering well. Going back on the cerazette has brought on a period so I have to deal with period pains and recovery pains argh!!! Waiting for a hospital appointment to discuss the next step... not sure what will happen there!!! It just sucks that I've got this for life. :/

I jut had a lap today n they discovered minor endo and removed a cyst and repositioned my ovary as it was tucked behind my uterus . I am recovering normally I think but did any of you ladies have unbearable gas pains in your shoulders/chest/upper back? omg I can't stand it and here it is almost 4am and I
can't sleep because of the pain :( if so.. what were your remedies or solutions?!

I had the gas pains, I used peppermint tea but I ended up with fibromyalgia so not really sure when it stopped

well today the gas pains have ceased .. now my problem is a sore throat from that tube they shove down it and chest/back pains. muscles are sore all over. feel like I got hit by a truck! I tell u what though.. I'd rather feel this than those gas pains any day! lol. but yeah my neck hurts pretty bad also. its also like a cold type feeling.. like my chest feels congested, i wanna cough but cant because it hurts:( and when i take deep breaths it hurt.. similar to bronchitis. it's really like I got beat up lol. I can finally shower tmw and remove the dressings! yay!

They removed my dressings in the hospital. It is horrible recovering but stick wih it will be a distant memory soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->